Page 110 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1989

Incredible Member

By Ashleigh Izienicki
    missupacey_20211104_155510_0.jpg

I want a Zatanna comic with a great artist. I don't care who writes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    By Ashleigh Izienicki
    missupacey_20211104_155510_0.jpg
    I like the cape there. Here in return Zatanna by Kael Ngu

Zatanna by Kael Ngu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    More:

It's two people who more often than not have to figure out how to best use of their power and rarely feels helpless.
    I like it that they are still occasionally have a jolly team up. I remember Supes searching for Zatanna help but must settle with Zachary

RCO017 Superman 680.jpg

RCO018 Superman 680.jpg

I kinda hoping for a issue of them fighting together in a place where they can go all crazy

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Stephanie Buscema.

ZeeBuscema.jpg

Spectacular Member

The whole "witches get burned at the stake, aliens get love" sounds kinda weird coming from an award winning, world renown, sold outting superstar. Yes big blue gets more love but she's not exactly chased by angry mobs.

It fits the darker and moodier Zatanna they are doing for JLD whom we haven't seen being the huge celebrity that she was in the pre Nu52 universe.

I agree that the line fits better for someone like Raven, Enchantress or Nightshade.

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Stephanie Buscema.

ZeeBuscema.jpg
    Really cute .

I feel that JLD hasn't done much to make Zatanna more popular. From the costume change to the personality change, there are many reasons why I say this.

It's like when they were making JLD, they didn't think about how her skills, personality and history would fit the team. They just needed a magic girlfriend for Constantine.

Where is the magician gimmick? If one day she had to do some solo stuff then she won't get anything from the past 10 years she has spent with JLD.

I'd pull her out of JLD and give her a solo to do her own thing.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 11-07-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

It's a great picture but if I give this to someone who hasn't been reading JLD lately, they won't recognize Zatanna at all. That's what's wrong with Zee's current look.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    I feel that JLD hasn't done much to make Zatanna more popular. From the costume change to the personality change, there are many reasons why I say this.

It's like when they were making JLD, they didn't think about how her skills, personality and history would fit the team. They just needed a magic girlfriend for Constantine.

Where is the magician gimmick? If one day she had to do some solo stuff then she won't get anything from the past 10 years she has spent with JLD.

I'd pull her out of JLD and give her a solo to do her own thing.
    I agree 100%, JLD has been overall terrible for Zatanna, She doesn't have her unique style anymore, the only time I liked the idea of JLD was on the JLAction cartoon where she kept her usual personality and magician gimmick

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    It's a great picture but if I give this to someone who hasn't been reading JLD lately, they won't recognize Zatanna at all. That's what's wrong with Zee's current look.
    Yeah, her magic appearing as stars is the only thing that's like her usual self

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Art reminds me of Jae Lee (unless that is Jae Lee).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Art reminds me of Jae Lee (unless that is Jae Lee).
    Yep that’s him.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Please Please Please watch Season 3 Episode 1 of The Mask The Animated Series.

The villain of this episode is Davida Steelmine aka Vicky Pratt. She's an illusionist-turned-thief.

I loved her appearance in the show. This is exactly what I want from Zatanna.

Zee's potential is being wasted on JLD where she has dropped all of her stage magician gimmick. Instead of forever fighting world ending threats, she can do much better if her powers were a little above steet level and if she utilized her style of magic more often.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 11-09-2021 at 01:10 AM.