Page 113 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1989

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Feel free to ask anything in this thread.

Zatanna got her powers back in Worlds Finest #277 (1982).

The first of mention of John Zatara's books that I can find is in JLA/JSA: Secret Files & Origins:

Might have to do some digging to see if there was any mention of Zatara's book prior to or after that point though.
    Thanks for this! This detail has been bugging me forever since reading her take from Seven Solider's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    One of the greats...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One of the greats...
    You talking about Cooke or Zee there?

You talking about Cooke or Zee there?
    Why not both ?

love the enchanting smile even the skull and the cross bones smile too

I'm excited for Zatanna's arc in Young justice. This might be the first time she'll get so much attention. I wanna see some good creative use of her magic.

I hope they don't introduce Zachary. I hated it when Geoff Johns introduced him in the comics. Zee had no family after her father died and it had been so for a very long time but all of a sudden we get Zach and then this scene makes no sense.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    I'm excited for Zatanna's arc in Young justice. This might be the first time she'll get so much attention. I wanna see some good creative use of her magic.

I hope they don't introduce Zachary. I hated it when Geoff Johns introduced him in the comics. Zee had no family after her father died and it had been so for a very long time but all of a sudden we get Zach and then this scene makes no sense.
    right after he arc ends we get her feature with Batman IN urban Legends

She needs a new outfit asap

Her solo sold me on Zachary with their interaction, so I wouldn't mind seeing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She needs a new outfit asap
    Either JLD gives her a new look or she leaves the team for that to happen.

Why wasn't this costume used again? it's a great look for Zee

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post

I guess because it's "IN THE FUTURE" or something.

Extraordinary Member

I like it still had magician vibes, her classic fishnets and a little new age mystic with the hood

Better then their blue store brand MCU cosplay she has now

Extraordinary Member

Seems Zatanna will be making an appearance in Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour #6.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Seems Zatanna will be making an appearance in Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour #6.

Love the art! Hopefully she finally gets to speak .

Quote Originally Posted by comic_creechur View Post
    Thanks for this! This detail has been bugging me forever since reading her take from Seven Solider's.
    D'oh, I just remembered that there was an even earlier appearance of Zatara's books:

Atom #19: Zatanna's second ever appearance:

Z2-Atom_19-11-Book.jpg

Z2-Atom_19-25-Book.jpg

Isn't that from one of the books that dealt with the fall out from Identity Crisis? I personally wouldn't mind anything tied to that dreck being ignored. >_>

I like Zachary, a female hero with a male side kick is very rare and I think the fact that Zee lost her family and has to keep an eye out for for her younger cousin makes for interesting drama.

Probably because we haven't gotten to the Future State yet? The look is growing on me but unless it's a future apocalyptic wasteland there is no reason for her cloak-hoodie thing to have tattered ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I like it still had magician vibes, her classic fishnets and a little new age mystic with the hood

Better then their blue store brand MCU cosplay she has now
    I think the current look can work if they change the color scheme plus the cut of the jacket and hairstyle. Right now, the problem is it's so bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

I can already tell this is going to be a better Zee than the one in JLD. These days her best characterization seem to be in guest spots : Young Justice (the comic), Detective Comics, Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace, etc.