Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Zatanna in all her many animated incarnations! Looking stunning in all of them .

Pencils by Alvaro Martinez Bueno from his twitter @AMartinezBueno

Twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/AMartinez...39488163971078

I absolutely love this page. Very emotional moment for Zatanna. I think we didn't really get an answer to why Zatara kept his involvement with Constantine a secret. I think some of the plot points got lost when the writers changed. OR we might get an answer later. Future State hinted at something wrong with Zatanna.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 02-18-2021 at 10:02 AM.

ZAT 20.jpgI found that this was her 2nd costume in some old JLA books it's different but not bad i like the ponytail thou.

ZAT 7.jpgMy fav Zatanna costume i've always felt that Zee needs a costume and leave the fishnets when she's on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    ZAT 7.jpgMy fav Zatanna costume i've always felt that Zee needs a costume and leave the fishnets when she's on stage.
    That seems to be one of the biggest divides among the fandom when it comes to her look.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That seems to be one of the biggest divides among the fandom when it comes to her look.
    Think it was just the earrings that shook me off liking it, otherwise it was a nice design

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm in the pro-nylons/fishnet tights camp myself. It's an iconic design element. And I just like keeping the stage magician outfit, but I also like the later New 52 design and her DCSHG design which combine the tights with the superhero look as a compromise. Really don't get or like the leather pants street look.

Really liked having the classic styled look back in Future State and was hoping it would carry over to the present day books. Kind of still hoping it will and she'll get rid of the leather pants in the previews here and adopt her Future State look in the near future.

Justice_League_Dark_Futures_End_Vol_1_1_Present_Textless.jpg
    Last edited by Artemisfanboy; 02-18-2021 at 02:29 PM.

A great double page art by Alvaro Martinez Bueno from his twitter @AMartinezBueno.

Twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/AMartinez...46994322186241

I love seeing Diana and Zatanna working together and playing their role in the team. Zatanna searches for a spell while Diana physically keeps the demons three away. It's a unique way to deal with the 3. Zee literally drinks them up like a bowl of soup. Also the smoke coming out of her mouth and eyes when she's done is a nice touch.

For me it's these little details and unique ways of doing things differently that make the action look interesting especially when magic is involved.

It's also a setup for a fantastic sequence involving Jason Blood in a later issue.

I haven't seen many artists plan out their page like this. It's like a blue print of the final product. I wish that he comes back to draw for JLD again.

If they do another JLD movie, I hope it adapts the Tynion/Ram V JLD with Diana and Zee as the leads.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    If they do another JLD movie, I hope it adapts the Tynion/Ram V JLD with Diana and Zee as the leads.
    The less Zee and Constantine, the better .

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah, they'd make a better leads than Batman and Constantine. I've thought an adaptation of Witching Hour/Witching War (sprinkled in with elements from War of the Gods maybe) would make a decent JLD film if they want to do another JLD animated movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

Thanks for posting these. Young Justice Teen Zee is my favorite version of the character. I adore her bubbly slightly hyperactive personality (before, well, you know).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Thanks for posting these. Young Justice Teen Zee is my favorite version of the character. I adore her bubbly slightly hyperactive personality (before, well, you know).
    Yeah, I missed the DCAU as it aired so YJ was my intro to Zatanna.

Prefer her not being part of Dick's generation but Chabert's my voice for Zee when I read her.