Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1989
    Extraordinary Member

So I’m starting to see this arc is much grander then just Zatanna. At the most she will be the leader of this supergroup. They are killing it with the lore.

welp kinda sad Zatanna still lacking time for herself. Liking that Phantom Stranger searching for her first. Giovanni kinda looks worsened. Future episodes logline still give some hopes

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    welp kinda sad Zatanna still lacking time for herself. Liking that Phantom Stranger searching for her first. Giovanni kinda looks worsened. Future episodes logline still give some hopes
    Even last arc was about more then just Artemis. However at this point we had started to re-examine the past she and Jade shared. Zatanna’s past is not an issue, it’s more of a current personal mission. Which the story is setting up to be resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Even last arc was about more then just Artemis. However at this point we had started to re-examine the past she and Jade shared. Zatanna’s past is not an issue, it’s more of a current personal mission. Which the story is setting up to be resolved
    Yeah, but it directly set her up as the lead character, gave her an emotional arc, and established her personal life and and daily life in the first episode.

By comparison, Zee just feels...kind of there.

But hopefully that improves when Dr. Fate joins up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Kind of feels like anime Zatanna .

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She has such lovely eyes .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She has such lovely eyes .
    plus love the red lipstick, it's pop up her eyes colour
    Tumblr_l_431750382788712.jpg

They are dropping Homo Magi stuff, wonder they gonna explore it more in the future. Still waiting for Zee to gather the Allies for her Sentinels of Magic and perhaps some meeting with Dr. Fate. Still feeling anxious about the 13th episode title
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 12-09-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    plus love the red lipstick, it's pop up her eyes colour
    Tumblr_l_431750382788712.jpg

They are dropping Homo Magi stuff, wonder they gonna explore it more in the future. Still waiting for Zee to gather the Allies for her Sentinels of Magic and perhaps some meeting with Dr. Fate. Still feeling anxious about the 13th episode title
    in the future like the next couple episodes most likely. The sentinel recruitment begins next episode. I am curious to who else Z knows aside from Garth and Madame Xanadu, she seem to know who etrigan was, I guess she has a full scope on the magical community.

YJ S4 Ep 10 Review

-Welp, so much for Zatanna getting a 5 episode arc as opposed to 4. She was barely in this one.

-"Dude, why are you explaining stuff that I already know about, are you actually explaining it to someone else? And why are you referring to yourself in third person?"

"Shut up son and keep listening."

-So Vandal Savage is the grandfather of Arion and is responsible for Atlantis. Dang, at this rate we are going to find out he convinced Jor-El to send Kal to earth, founded Gotham to murder the Waynes, fathered the Amazons and convinced Hippolyta to have a baby.

-Etrigan's appearance was superflous in this episode. Maybe he will do more in the next ep but I think his appearance in this episode would have been better off at the end. I would have rather had Zee try to fight Klarion and the Child and fail.

-Zee's lines in this ep are basically 'what the **** are you doing here' and a double entendre about Dick Grayson. She deserves better.

-If a certain chain smoking magician from Liverpool shows up and saves the day, I will stop watching then and there.
    Last edited by John Venus; 12-11-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

YJ S4 Ep 10 Review

-Welp, so much for Zatanna getting a 5 episode arc as opposed to 4. She was barely in this one.

-"Dude, why are you explaining stuff that I already know about, are you actually explaining it to someone else? And why are you referring to yourself in third person?"

-So Vandal Savage is the grandfather of Arion and is responsible for Atlantis. Dang, at this rate we are going to find out he convinced Jor-El to send Kal to earth, founded Gotham to murder the Waynes, fathered the Amazons and convinced Hippolyta to have a baby.

-Etrigan's appearance was superflous in this episode. Maybe he will do more in the next ep but I think his appearance in this episode would have been better off at the end. I would have rather had Zee try to fight Klarion and the Child and fail.

-Zee's lines in this ep are basically 'what the **** are you doing here' and a double entendre about Dick Grayson. She deserves better.

-If a certain chain smoking magician from Liverpool shows up and saves the day, I will stop watching then and there.
    You forget, he's immortal. So he probably gave the Guardians the idea of making the Manhunters and the GLC.

Fantastic Member TheCasualReader's Avatar

[B][U]

I can't help but headcanon that the reason we haven't seen Nabu and Vandal Savage interact until now is because Nabu's doesn't want to listen to his father talk for hours on end about his old days.

Seriously, Vandal Savage went on a ramble worthy of old Grandpa Abe Simpson. The only thing that was relevant to the conversation with Nabu was the sinking of Atlantis, but Vandal Savage went over the creation of Atlantis, the birth of his grandson, his name change, his grandson being the first immortal of his family line etc.

https://i.imgur.com/KnDCGcK.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheCasualReader; 12-11-2021 at 04:28 PM.

What is this? An image for ants? That image needs to be at least......10x bigger.

Joking aside, you need to host it on some place like Imagur in order to cross post it here or just link to it from some place else. This site is ancient.

Fantastic Member TheCasualReader's Avatar

What is this? An image for ants? That image needs to be at least......10x bigger.

Joking aside, you need to host it on some place like Imagur in order to cross post it here or just link to it from some place else. This site is ancient.
    Aaand registered, uploaded and posted at Imagur.

Let no one doubt my commitment to my jokes however pointless they may be!

(Now to figure out how to remove attached files)
    Last edited by TheCasualReader; 12-11-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Nicola Scott

Scott Dalrymple