Page 35 of 133 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

So DC is doing a thing.

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1377289824541888521

Welcome to #DCRoundRobin! One of these pitches will become a new comic book series…and it’s up to you to decide which! Vote for your favorites in the thread below
    Down pointing backhand index
    Visit #DCUniverseInfinite to learn more about each pitch: https://bit.ly/2PIwceO
    Ex0as86VIAEIML6.jpg

Something is wrong with Zatanna's powers but before she can heal, she must confront her worst fears as well as a terrifying new foe: the King of Nightmares!///
    Vote you fools! Vote!

I block twitter on my devices but got an instagram and voted for Zatanna.

Squash the bug.

Zatanna will easily win this round but I don’t know if she can win overall given she’s going up against the larger Batman and Superman fanbases.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I voted for Zee. Would be great to see her in a series without the JLD.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I voted for Zatanna and then I went to the other poles to vote for non-Batman related characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    I voted for Zatanna and then I went to the other poles to vote for non-Batman related characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    Not the classic costume, but I like this one from Esteban Barrientos.

Attachment 107931
    Looks inspired by the animated movies.

This xd, I will do the clandestine operation

I believe Zee could win slightly against Green Lanterns at big 8. Its in big 4 against either Robin fans or tallying queer fans that can be overhelming

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I block twitter on my devices but got an instagram and voted for Zatanna.

Squash the bug.
    I voted on IG as well. She's doing well on there. Though I don't how well she is doing on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Zatanna will easily win this round but I don’t know if she can win overall given she’s going up against the larger Batman and Superman fanbases.
    If she wins this round. She will likely go up against either Kyle or Etta. I think she can beat Etta but Kyle's a toss in the air since he hasn't been in the comics for a while now but still has a fan base. Zee has the movie buzz but Kyle's lying dormant. It depends on how hard the Kyle fans are willing to bat for him.
    If she can get past Kyle then it's either Lobo or the Robins. I think she can beat Lobo but I don't think she is getting past the Robins. I know enough not to underestimate the power of Bat-boy angst. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    My man.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks inspired by the animated movies.
    Other way around. This was her costume during the first JLD volume but without the forearms fishnets and jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    This xd, I will do the clandestine operation

I believe Zee could win slightly against Green Lanterns at big 8. Its in big 4 against either Robin fans or tallying queer fans that can be overhelming
    It depends on how eager the Kyle fan base is to see him back. Kyle fans are vocal but I don't think it's as big as Wally's.

JLQ has no named characters. I think it's a safe bet that the Robins will take this. Especially since Dick Grayson and the Robins have a huge queer fanbase in the first place.

DC084F72-8187-4396-BC9E-4E6F751E7E87.jpg

I’m pretty sure the bots are influencing the Twitter polls lol. That said Zatanna is crushing it on Instagram and Twitter so we’ll get to see who the creative team is. Only iffy part is “Zatanna’s powers are on the fritz” cliche again.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I don't mind her powers being on the fritz so long as the story is centered around her and it's not done so another character can steal the spotlight.
    Last edited by John Venus; 03-31-2021 at 05:09 PM.

Yeah kinda iffy, but I would love to see they show Zatanna sheer willpower, mental fortitude and resourcefulness. Girl has abandon her deepest desire and keep going forward to fulfill her duty[ATTACH=CONFIG]107962
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 03-31-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I don't mind her powers being on the fritz so long as the story is centered around her and it's not done so another character can steal the spotlight.
    Mhmm, I'll take what Zee solo content I can get when the rest of the premise seems interesting enough.

and to vote against the Bat-franchise but that's a bonus.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Er, is that poll not an April Fool's Day thing? Some of those ideas are pretty nuts.

If not, hey, good on you DC.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well The Robins were losing for a time against the JLQ book and Superman is currently losing to Asteria (a Wonder Woman character). Anything is possible! Though I feel if Robins makes it to the finals, DC fandom will collectively vote for the other option (could be Zee if she beats GL) due to anti-Bat sentiment. The way I see it:

Green Lantern vs Zatanna (could go either way)
    Lobo vs Robins (Robins wins here)
    Jesse Quick vs Blue Beetle (Blue Beetle wins here)
    Swamp Thing vs Asteria (go could either, polls are close here so who knows if they advance)

Guess we’ll see