Page 43 of 133 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I think we are in for a lot of horror and gore given the Soska Sisters other movies. I don't mind it, Zee stories can be as light and dark as they need to be. I just hope they do the character justice.

Some cosplay appreciation:

Kamiko-Zero Cosplay:
    Attachment 108453
    I love Kamiko's version.
    But my favourite is Ghostfrills version of her Classic outfit.
    123143060_2128081847323908_7365054068362620091_n.jpg

124272567_190730485891223_4584711943991271805_n.jpg

To my knowledge, Zee didn't start out with a black and white costume in comics. It actually had blue and purple mixed in. Its also the one when she appeared in Batman The Animated Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    To my knowledge, Zee didn't start out with a black and white costume in comics. It actually had blue and purple mixed in. Its also the one when she appeared in Batman The Animated Series.
    Minus the fishnets or leggings...even though she talked like she was wearing them .

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    I love Kamiko's version.
    But my favourite is Ghostfrills version of her Classic outfit.
    In the past, due to limitations in colouring, blue was often used as a substitute for black. Hence why even though Batman wore a blue cowl and cape, it was supposed to be black. The exception being stuff like the blue in Superman and Wonder Woman's costume. This is probably why, once colouring techniques improved, that Zatanna was depicted in a black costume and even her Nu52 Trinity War costume which is based on the Perez design uses black instead of blue.

Ghosfrills also did a killer version of the Perez outfit:

DSC06766-L.jpg

DSC06621-L.jpg

Very few cosplayers do it, the only other one I've seen being DJ Spider Cosplay:

201027_640.jpg

(Pictured here with Riddle, Valerie Perez and one other cosplayer I don't recognize)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Minus the fishnets or leggings...even though she talked like she was wearing them .
    Probably flesh coloured leggings.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

What can I say? Bruce Timm design for BTAS Zatanna is heartwarming and very very cute.

Oh also I found this exotic image of Zee on Facebook
    FB_IMG_1617047763821.jpg

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Gene Colan and Bob Smith draw Zee for WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #274.

WFC274.jpg

Apparently filming could start on the movie by the end of the year with an eye toward a 2022 release.

https://www.explica.co/the-shooting-...this-2021.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    Apparently filming could start on the movie by the end of the year with an eye toward a 2022 release.

Well that must mean casting news is on the way
    possibly next week

I hope this is just because things are moving along smoothly and not because they're rushing it.

Vullein isn’t trustworthy when it comes to the film side. He’s had quite a few misses.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah, I would wait for something like casting news to judge how soon it will be released.

If it's this year they might be going for a 2022 release if it's next year then they are going for a 2023 release.

They are going for 4 projects a year between streaming and movies.

If I had to make any bets; I think we will hear about casting this year, they will start shooting next year and they are aiming for a late 2022 or early 2023 release date.

Bleeding Cool posted a teaser of the upcoming JLD.

I don't know why she's so unsure of herself.
    She's been the leader before.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 04-18-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Zee finding the key to defeat UDM all by herself (memory with her father ) thou. I'm glad her victory is recognized especially on a big main book. Not like arguably contained but still impressive victory against Zor or Pralaya.

I miss Zee leading like the later end of first JLD run. Nevertheless I hope Ram V keeping his principle of "Moving Forward " and let Zatanna growing and utilise her full potential, power and leadership wise
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 04-19-2021 at 01:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah, I would wait for something like casting news to judge how soon it will be released.

If it's this year they might be going for a 2022 release if it's next year then they are going for a 2023 release.

They are going for 4 projects a year between streaming and movies.

If I had to make any bets; I think we will hear about casting this year, they will start shooting next year and they are aiming for a late 2022 or early 2023 release date.
    The investor meeting is this week, it be a good time to announce it. We have 4 films
    Next year with Flash and Aquaman back a month apart. A Zatanna films sale 2023 would be amazing followed by Blue Beetle Batgirl and hopefully Warner’s answers for the Snydercut.