Page 63 of 133 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    A good title is a good title regardless of who came up with it. It tells you exactly what the story is about while also carrying a certain level of prestige to it.
    Fair enough.

I find myself watching clips whenever I go down the YT rabbit hole. I like her characterization and use of costumes on the show, my only complaint is the purple hair. It's fine for the show but I don't want it carried over elsewhere.
    Yeah, it looks like it makes her standout out in the show but carry it over elsewhere and would just make her discount Raven.

By Ty Templeton:

By Ty Templeton.jpg

By manulupac:

By manulupac (DA).jpg

By Brian Stelfreeze:

By Brian Stelfreeze.jpg

By Sebastian Von Buchwald:

By Sebastianvonbuchwald.jpg

By Francis Portella:

By Francis Portella 2.jpg

By Adam Hughes:

By Adam Hughes 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    Attachment 109935

Truth & Justice #7
    Story by PREETI CHHIBBER
    Pencils by LALIT SHARMA
    Inks by LALIT SHARMA
    Cover by EFREN ANACLETO
    Price: US $4.99 | pages: 40 | FC | DC
    On Sale Date: 8/17/21
    CARD STOCK OPEN ORDER Variant by JUNGGEUN YOON Price: US $5.99
    Zatanna finds herself trapped in a dream world. How did she get there and how can she possibly get out without her magical powers?
    This is a perfect, and cute, cover.

Daniel Sampere

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Have you seen Smallville?
    Zatanna made 3 appearances in it. She was played by Serinda Swan. She looked beautiful as Zatanna and I'm grateful that that's what most people remember about her.

In her first appearance, she's like a genie who goes around granting wishes that eventually turn bad. It's obvious that the writers just wanted to do their own version of Freaky Friday. They didn't give a damn about portraying Zatanna as a good person.

Her second appearance was even worse. Zatanna feels attracted to clark so she invites him over to her place. Then she cast a spell "og htiw eht wolf" and clark starts making out with her but before anything major happens, clark snaps out of the spell because "his love for lois is that strong".

Some would say this was a rape attempt if they had went for something more than kissing. But this was clearly a very out of character thing to do for Zatanna. What bothered me most was that everyone just shrugged off the whole incident.

Her third appearance has her send a bottle of champagne to Clark and lois which is spiked with magical roofies.

I hate Smallville. I hate their mischaracterization of Zatanna. But it's the only live action version of her that we have. I'm counting on the movie to portray her right.
    That's ironic because Smallville is probably my second favorite version of Superman. And, yes, I do remember that. And it will be hard to top the casting of Swan. I don't think the episode where she literally hypnotizes him into kissing her would happen today.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    Is that from Come Together? I still have to read it, but I know from the art it looks ... different for her.
    We were making jokes about Miller writing her origin. Riffing on how he treated Catwoman.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    That's ironic because Smallville is probably my second favorite version of Superman. And, yes, I do remember that. And it will be hard to top the casting of Swan. I don't think the episode where she literally hypnotizes him into kissing her would happen today.
    Never watched Smallville but the movie definitely will have to try just going off pics in terms of visually.

Be warned though, Smalllville was the blueprint for Arrow, Flash and the other CW shows that followed but often even more ashamed of it's comic book roots.

I think the Superman forum has a simplified episode guide for you follow so you can skip all the fillers. Or just look up Zee's episodes specifically if you are interested in just her appearances.

Mike Krome

'The Magic Circle' by Brianne Drouhard (tumblr) https://briannedrouhard.tumblr.com/p...lady-society-i

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Mike Krome

The Princess of Themyscira and the Mistress of Magic!
    'The Magic Circle' by Brianne Drouhard (tumblr) https://briannedrouhard.tumblr.com/p...lady-society-i

This is super adorable! I would love this to actually be a thing!

Hire to someone to make a comic series based off this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Never watched Smallville but the movie definitely will have to try just going off pics in terms of visually.

I'm surprised they used C-3PO. I'm not sure if Disney had the rights to it by this point.
    Assassinate Putin!