Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1989

JLD is on my to-read list still, I didn't know she had a friendship with Raven. What series and issue did this start in?

I still stick to the headcannon mostly from SS that dressing sexy is just part of her show and shes still just as human as anyone else. I also tried drawing her sexily once like how most comic art of her is and was bored. out. of. my. mind! ! ! Sorry I'm sure I'll probably get ignored a lot here for saying that but sometimes I need to discuss who I'm reading about or I'll go insane.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Kind of realizing that while I don't have many strong opinions on Giovani, I definitely prefer him with his moustache.
    He looks too much like Bruce otherwise.

You gotta have that dapper mustache.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by comic_creechur View Post
    JLD is on my to-read list still, I didn't know she had a friendship with Raven. What series and issue did this start in?

I still stick to the headcannon mostly from SS that dressing sexy is just part of her show and shes still just as human as anyone else. I also tried drawing her sexily once like how most comic art of her is and was bored. out. of. my. mind! ! ! Sorry I'm sure I'll probably get ignored a lot here for saying that but sometimes I need to discuss who I'm reading about or I'll go insane.
    I would like to suggest you to read "Zatanna and the House of Secrets". Zatanna has adventure with Klarion the Witch Boy there and the art is pretty cute.

Also there are many cute or more modest Zatanna art there. Try "Jodocho Zatanna ", he is my favorite Zatanna wholesome arts

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post

Can't agree with this enough. Even tho Giovanni debuted with a clean shaven face.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post

That opens up many questions about Zee's attraction to Bruce.

Yeah, Giovani needs that moustache.

She looks too much like New 52 Zatanna there for my liking...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She looks too much like New 52 Zatanna there for my liking...
    I still wish and hope that she'll adopt her Future State costume in present soon, but if they are it's sure taking their sweet time on it. I find her current street wear plain clothes outfit to be so boring. I wish they had either kept the later New 52 JLD superhero costume or her Stage Magician outfit that she'd returned to during Rebirth and Mystic U. I don't understand why they went with the current outfit or why they seem to be keeping it. I'm still hoping for her to adopt her Future state outfit but the longer it goes on without it seems less likely. It would be darn shame if she doesn't end up adopting it and it ends restricted to only the Future State JLD back up.

Should the movie use a new actress to play Zatanna?
    It's not a question of talent. It's just that most of the times the audience doesn't really like a new actress leading the movie.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 08-23-2021 at 07:01 AM.

By new actress do you mean somebody who hasn't played the character before or somebody unknown taking on the role?

If we're talking age range, I think I'd prefer they'd go with a Zee in her 20s.

Nah, they should break all molds and cast someone in their 70's. Helllooooo Helen Mirren~!

I've read that actually! I really want a sequel to that!! It's nice seeing Klarion not being a presumed jerk to everyone. (As he really should be!) Yas I am here for cute Klarion!!!

I've seen some of those from him! Wtf I want a whole mini-series of her in that style. ;__; There's also that one pin-up from Darwyn Cooke that's pretty cute. :] https://www.comicartfans.com/Gallery...?Piece=1441992

Quote Originally Posted by comic_creechur View Post

They first met in New Teen Titans when Raven went to the JLA's help against Trigon but it was a more antagonistic meeting because Zatanna believed that Raven was a villain. There wasn't a whole lot of interaction between them since it was ultimate a Titans book.

But their later meetings were more friendly:

I haven't read Bombshells but I heard that Zee takes on a mentor role for Raven along with Constantine: