Page 96 of 133 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1989

What are you favorite Zatanna moments? Be it Pre Crisis, Post Crisis, Crisis Age, Nu52,Rebirth, animation or live action?

Mine is from JLA: Incarnations #4 (which is a retelling on JLA #230) wherein Zatanna casts a planet wide spell using Atlantean spells to free the denizens of earth who have been rendered catatonic with mind mines:

Zatanna New Talent Showcase 2018 Collage .jpg

New Talent Showcase 2018

This one short encapsulates everything I want from Zatanna. Mixing stage magic with real magic. Using trickery and deception rather than solely relying on magic. Also getting her personality right.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

New Talent Showcase 2018

This one short encapsulates everything I want from Zatanna. Mixing stage magic with real magic. Using trickery and deception rather than solely relying on magic. Also getting her personality right.
    I really like that issue, and You are right love the upbeat personality of her there.

For me my personal event for Zee is when she defeating Upside Down Man especially this panel when she is on her classic Outfit

Also her showdown with Pralaya at the first JLD run. I'm sucker for cosmic space horror
    RCO015 (5).jpg

Defeating Starro in JLA #190:

From JLA #191:

Giving a portion of her life span energy so the Key won't be in a life threatening dwarf state forever.

Bonus scene: using the flash pellets because her own powers have been diminished:

XM Studios Zatanna

Welp just got done with JLD from 2011 and 2018 all for current Zatanna... cringe. I have no opinion of her in that more gothic new edgy corset look because the story esp the first one was so bad. That retcon with her and John and her dad was crap I'm sorry I can't stand Constantine. He can't even take responsibility, nooo it was all planned. 🙄

Is there anything after that of Zatanna that's worth reading? I'm assuming all the JLD spin-offs are similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What’s this from? Love the art.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

New Talent Showcase 2018

THIS is a Zatanna I'd also like to see!

Once again Ram V writes Zatanna screaming for Constantine's help. I'm getting Jean Grey in X-men: TAS vibes from his take on her.
    The issue's ending did raise my hopes for her to have more agency in the future, but I can't say I like how she's been written so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Once again Ram V writes Zatanna screaming for Constantine's help. I'm getting Jean Grey in X-men: TAS vibes from his take on her.
    The issue's ending did raise my hopes for her to have more agency in the future, but I can't say I like how she's been written so far.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzc5VHL1bPM

Zees fate with John cringe-edgelord-Constantine? Oh god I hope not. 🤣 I'm disturbed af that she still showed interest in him after that stupid retcon with him and her dad. (JLD #21 pages 6 & 7 pasted together)

Like wtf you have every right to be mad at him? I'd just feel more comfortable if they cut ties euuugh. 😬

Extraordinary Member

Are we not gonna get casting news of her at DCFandome?

Do we have a director for her film?

That XM Studios Zatanna is pretty good although not fan of high thigh boots

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gotta love the creative way of using breaking the fourth wall there, Zatanna are always have good to great halloween stories. Hopefully She got one on this coming halloween

Quote Originally Posted by comic_creechur View Post
    Welp just got done with JLD from 2011 and 2018 all for current Zatanna... cringe. I have no opinion of her in that more gothic new edgy corset look because the story esp the first one was so bad. That retcon with her and John and her dad was crap I'm sorry I can't stand Constantine. He can't even take responsibility, nooo it was all planned. 🙄

Is there anything after that of Zatanna that's worth reading? I'm assuming all the JLD spin-offs are similar?
    JLA Zatanna search and then Zatanna adventure at JLA Satellite Silver Era (From issue 150 onward I guess) , avoid Detroit Era (issue 230 onward) as I think You gonna hate it. Some world finest and Supergirl back up is pretty comfy read. Then for the final punch read Zatanna special by Gray Morrow, the art is beautiful and the story is good altough very condensed as initially it was planned as miniseries I read somewhere