Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Very similar in temperament, but they shifted her back to leading the Hand. She's still involved with Matt, and beats up Old Man Hawkeye.

So not a bad appearance, but it didn't necessarily move the character forward y'know

Today's Devil's Reign gives Elektra a little bit of solo time (well, with Fisk), and also looks to setup her exit from the event (for now) while setting up her WWF mini. Overall, not bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Today's Devil's Reign gives Elektra a little bit of solo time (well, with Fisk), and also looks to setup her exit from the event (for now) while setting up her WWF mini. Overall, not bad.
    Yeah, looking forward to what her secret is.The tease was intriguing

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, looking forward to what her secret is.The tease was intriguing
    Same! And I'm super interested in seeing her face Kraven, it's always nice when writers pit her against new threats

Extraordinary Member

Same! And I'm super interested in seeing her face Kraven, it's always nice when writers pit her against new threats
    Seems like a great match-up

And the fact he asked for her personally and the way he did hypes me up.So glad Chip is the one writing this(and that they decided to make this and not try and fit it in the main story as originally intended)

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I wasn't sure if she was leaving the mini or if her story would also be explored in the main plot.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I wasn't sure if she was leaving the mini or if her story would also be explored in the main plot.
    I have a feeling she'll be out for the next few issues, but will be back for at least the last issue of the main event. But it's possible she keeps a small role so they don't spoil whatever happens in the mini

Plus some #2 variants by Greg Smallwood (who is doing interiors for one of the stories) and Jonboy Meyers. I also realized that Greg Land is doing interiors for the second issue? Why does Marvel still hire him?

Between this, Devil's Reign, and WWF, we've been getting great Elektra covers.

And I somehow didn't notice that Land was doing part of an issue.... why??!