Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LOCKDOWN” CONTINUES AS BULLSEYE REIGNS OVER NYC

From the series that’s taken the comics world by storm for over two years, it’s the grudge match of the century: BULLSEYE VS. ELEKTRA!

DAREDEVIL #35

Writer: Chip Zdarsky
    Art and cover: Marco Checchetto
    Release Date: October, 2021

Ha, was just coming to post this! As much as I'd prefer something besides a rehash of this "relationship" I'm pretty eager to see the actual art. And judging by the cover Elektra seems to be going back to lethal weapons... could Bullseye be the first person she kills as Daredevil?

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Ha, was just coming to post this! As much as I'd prefer something besides a rehash of this "relationship" I'm pretty eager to see the actual art. And judging by the cover Elektra seems to be going back to lethal weapons... could Bullseye be the first person she kills as Daredevil?
    I so agree with you about the rehashing. I believe this is rematch number 4! The Blackman/Del Mundo one was the best for me but at least we know this one will look great.

And in more Elektra news, looks like she'll be appearing as Daredevil in a Luke Cage miniseries

https://www.gamesradar.com/luke-cage...review-covers/

And Elektra might finally show up in Savage Avengers again in October

SAVAVEN2019025-Smith-Var-Cov.jpg

Good issue this week, with a surprising twist of spoilers:
    Multiple Bullseyes
    end of spoilers which might hopefully elevate rematch number 4. Hawthorne's art is decent, though I felt Marcio Menyz's colours were a bit washed out and dull compared to when Checcetto is illustrating.

Yeah, that was definitely enough of a deviation from how these things normally go for me to be excited about this rematch haha

Incredible Member

Yeah, but is the rematch already over?

Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
    Yeah, but is the rematch already over?
    Not quite spoilers:
    based on solicits they'll continue their brawl through issue 35. I'm sure there will be "breaks" in the fight, but I won't consider it done until one is actually the victor
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Not quite spoilers:
    based on solicits they'll continue their brawl through issue 35. I'm sure there will be "breaks" in the fight, but I won't consider it done until one is actually the victor
    end of spoilers
    thanks, although that reminds me why I try to avoid solicits, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
    thanks, although that reminds me why I try to avoid solicits, haha.
    Yeah, sorry about that! Thought to tag as spoilers, but not give an indication as to why.

Either way, I'm warming up to the rematch much more than I was anticipating. This is different enough from past ones (which I think Elektra has won all of them?) that I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out

Yeah, sorry about that! Thought to tag as spoilers, but not give an indication as to why.

Either way, I'm warming up to the rematch much more than I was anticipating. This is different enough from past ones (which I think Elektra has won all of them?) that I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out
    Yeah Elektra has won all of them. The hardest one for was the Blackman/Del Mundo one which is also my favourite.

Incredible Member

I agree, definitely looking forward to this! The DD book had been a drag for awhile now, but this current arc seems to be delivering.

It's not much, but Elektra (as Daredevil) will be appearing in at least one panel in next week's Savage Avengers (I think she was in one panel in two prior issues, dead in both...)! Really hoping she has more substantial appearances in future issues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...ma-gorath/amp/