Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Well, there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking yeah.
    Indeed, my friend, there is. What I find funny is how the good looking are rejected so quickly in this forum. If it works for Thanos and Thor, then why not Blue Marvel? This forum has seen similar discussions when it comes to the visible appearance of his age. All of the most popular franchise characters are young and good looking in appearance. I imagine everyone who visits this thread wants Adam to rise to that level, so I'm naturally amused when so many push back on Blue Marvel being portrayed as young and good looking. They aren't his super powers, or his history, or his other defining attributes. It's just the advert that gets the buyers into the market. But I guess this is like the Matrix, where the first few versions are tossed out, because the flawed human phenomenological predisposition wouldn't accept them.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 02-27-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would love to see him on the team filling the roles or Thor (power level) and Iron Man (intellect).
    Heck yeah;
    The Avengers have a long line of science types, but none quite as powerful as Adam.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Indeed, my friend, there is. What I find funny is how the good looking are rejected so quickly in this forum. If it works for Thanos and Thor, then why not Blue Marvel? This forum has seen similar discussions when it comes to the visible appearance of his age. All of the most popular franchise characters are young and good looking in appearance. I imagine everyone who visits this thread wants Adam to rise to that level, so I'm naturally amused when so many push back on Blue Marvel being portrayed as young and good looking. They aren't his super powers, or his history, or his other defining attributes. It's just the advert that gets the buyers into the market. But I guess this is like the Matrix, where the first few versions are tossed out, because the flawed human phenomenological predisposition wouldn't accept them.
    What about Aldis Hodge or Blair Underwood who is my personal favourite seeing how he looks closest to Denzel Washington.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Heck yeah;
    The Avengers have a long line of science types, but none quite as powerful as Adam.
    He is on my list for an Avengers team...but with Wasp (Jan) as leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon jiren View Post
    What about Aldis Hodge or Blair Underwood who is my personal favourite seeing how he looks closest to Denzel Washington.
    Over the years I think these actors and many others have been mentioned. I think I suggested Blair last year or the year before, mainly because I think he's one of the most underrated actors of his generation. If not here on CBR, on another platform. Until they actually decide to introduce BM to the MCU, though, it's fun to consider "What about...?"

He is on my list for an Avengers team...but with Wasp (Jan) as leader.
    Who makes up the rest of the team roster?
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 02-27-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member

What makes up the rest of the team roster?
    Wasp
    Tigra
    Living Lightning
    Justice
    Ultra Girl
    Blue Marvel
    Toni Ho / Iron Patriot Armor.
    Tara/Invader-1

it is a mix of characters from throughout the Avengers history with Ultra Girl and Tara being Avengers adjacent.

Wasp
    Tigra
    Living Lightning
    Justice
    Ultra Girl
    Blue Marvel
    Toni Ho / Iron Patriot Armor.
    Tara/Invader-1

it is a mix of characters from throughout the Avengers history with Ultra Girl and Tara being Avengers adjacent.
    That's a solid line-up.

Extraordinary Member

That's a solid line-up.
    I was looking for 2 things...and one of them was not popularity. Unused characters...or at least could be pulled from guest character status. And mix of power.

I originally had Rhodey/War Machine but thought another science type to collaborate with Blue Marvel so changed to Toni.

Also...Tara is a blank slate (only appeared in that New Invaders series) and Ultra Girl has that "mutant/Kree" thing to be explained.

A few years back I predicted the Ultimates would be coming to the MCU after they debuted on Marvel Future Fight. I'm hoping Wandavision proves me correct next week with the introduction of Yahya Abdul-Mateen ii, or Trevante Rhodes, as Blue Marvel.
    Last edited by Harsh Lesson; 02-28-2021 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    A few years back I predicted the Ultimates would be coming to the MCU after they debuted on Marvel Future Fight. I'm hoping Wandavision proves me correct next week with the introduction of Yahya Abdul-Mateen ii, or Trevante Rhodes, as Blue Marvel.
    I definitely think there will be some kind of cliffhanger in the upcoming final episode of the season/series with a new character introduced that takes us to the next installment of Wanda's and Vision's stories, but Dr. Brashear? I don't know about that. But you gotta keep the faith.

I definitely think there will be some kind of cliffhanger in the upcoming final episode of the season/series with a new character introduced that takes us to the next installment of Wanda's and Vision's stories, but Dr. Brashear? I don't know about that. But you gotta keep the faith.
    He'll be Monica's engineer, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl174__Qveg&t=334s

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    He'll be Monica's engineer, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl174__Qveg&t=334s
    I'm pretty sure Major Goodner was the aeronautical engineer that Monica referred to in WandaVision. It was a simple tease that I think fans blew way out of proportion. Major Goodner likely plays a key role in Captain Marvel 2 due out in November of 2022, as she shares some connection with Monica's mother. I think that was the extent of flagging her significance with the tease. But fans being fans took it to mean that perhaps Reed Richards, Adam Brashear, or even Victor Von Doom would make an appearance in the show. Many will be disappointed.

I'm not saying Adam can't make his very first intro in the last episode. But given the time needed to resolve the season conflict, I just don't see it happening.

I hope that I'm wrong about that. In fact, I openly encourage MCU writers to prove me wrong.

Extraordinary Member

I'm pretty sure Major Goodner was the aeronautical engineer that Monica referred to in WandaVision. It was a simple tease that I think fans blew way out of proportion. Major Goodner likely plays a key role in Captain Marvel 2 due out in November of 2022, as she shares some connection with Monica's mother. I think that was the extent of flagging her significance with the tease. But fans being fans took it to mean that perhaps Reed Richards, Adam Brashear, or even Victor Von Doom would make an appearance in the show. Many will be disappointed.

I'm not saying Adam can't make his very first intro in the last episode. But given the time needed to resolve the season conflict, I just don't see it happening.

I hope that I'm wrong about that. In fact, I openly encourage MCU writers to prove me wrong.
    Yeah, we would have heard insider news rumors before 2021 if Adam or Reed or some major comic book character was the engineer.

She commented that she's excited to see fans reactions to the character reveal. I don't think she'd make that statement if it were a background or side character .

Also: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudi...engineer_will/