Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon jiren View Post
    I am in agreement that he does need a stand alone movie. I would actually place him on alternate earth so that there's no conflict with existing MCU heroes in 616 universe. You could even bring back Stark and other heroes that were killed off in the 616 universe. I don't just want to see Adam on screen I want it to be done right.
    Marvel Cinematic Universe
    MCU Earth-199999 | Marvel Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia
    https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-199999

Category:Earth-199999 Characters | Marvel Database | FANDOM
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Categor...999_Characters

616 earth is the main canon earth and only shown in comics.
    Earth-616 | Marvel Database | Fandom
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-616

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Ultimates Unlimited. Too corny a name for a new team for Adam?

I'm thinking Adam's recent adventure on an alternate Earth has left an impression. He muses that perhaps the problems that one universe faces can't be solved because the individuals needed to help resolve those issues exist in alternate universes, perhaps even at different timelines in those universes.

Adam decides to build a team comprised of heroes (and maybe a villain or two) from divergent realities. To assist in assembling the team, he reaches out to Ulana and Uatu, who advise Adam that as an honorary Watcher he has always had access to the Watchers' multiverse scrying technologies and his using it would not be a direct violation of their creed. Uatu, however, sees where Adam is going with his request and warns him that direct interference in any alternate reality could have adverse consequences. Adam acknowledges, but is willing to take that risk.

Adam decides to pull his new teammates from their various divergent realities a second before their dying moment. Adam informs his recruits that they have a choice -- return to their native reality and perish, or remain in 616 and serve the greater good. He's basically assembling a ghost squad of characters believed to be dead in their native universes and timelines. With the help of an old ally (Molecule Man? The Shaper of Worlds??), Adam is able to grant new identities and appearances to anyone who wants, but it's not mandatory. Most politely decline, but a couple characters accept the offer. There will also be the predictable reworking of superhero names and costumes for the few characters who have existing counterparts in 616.

Things go relatively well with the first five recruits, but not so much with the sixth recruit. The team arrives just as the prospective sixth recruit was fighting an enemy that was not only seconds from killing her, but decimating that universe as well. The team reacts instinctively as one and the battle is joined in earnest. They defeat the big bad...barely...but the sixth recruit nevertheless makes the ultimate sacrifice in saving their universe. The sixth recruit will be the alternate Earth version of Adrienne Brashear, this universe's Blue Marvel, Quasar and Captain Universe all rolled into one. Adrienne will be posthumously added to the Ultimates Unlimited team as a founding member. Her Quantum Bands (which have a different name, function and appearance in this alternate universe) will accompany Blue Marvel back to 616 to be displayed as part of her memorial. (And who knows, maybe the powerful devices are sentient and find their way to Adam's actual daughter, Adrienne.)

Emotionally wracked, but also more determined to assemble his team to face sinister, powerful entities like the one they just encountered, Adam completes his roster with three more additions to the team. It's at that point that Lady Death manifests, proclaiming Adam to be on her shite list for all eternity. Cheating Death of her rightful spoils, including the billions and billions of souls that should have died during the sixth recruitment, will have grave consequences. Death is just petty that way. And she has enough champions, living and otherwise, to make it very interesting for Ultimates Unlimited.

But Death is just the tip of the iceberg....
    Very cool pitch definitely would read it. Either is a cool miniseries or maxi or Exiles series.,

Zach Snyder's Justice League has me excited for the possibilities of a Blue Marvel film where we're able to see him fully unleash his powers. Would be amazing! Get away from the street level fluff and allow these herald types to truly flex their powers.

Also, came across a panel the other day that pretty much confirmed he's immortal. I'll post it when I find it again.
    Last edited by Harsh Lesson; 03-22-2021 at 08:54 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Very cool pitch definitely would read it. Either is a cool miniseries or maxi or Exiles series.,
    Thanks. Someone suggested that it would be nice for Adam to have his own universe, which made me think, "What if the multiverse was Adam's "corner" of the Marvel universe?" Like most Blue Marvel stories, it pretty much writes itself at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    Zach Snyder's Justice League has me excited for the possibilities of a Blue Marvel film where we're able to see him fully unleash his powers. Would be amazing! Get away from the street level fluff and allow these herald types to truly flex their powers.

Also, came across a panel the other day that pretty much confirmed he's immortal. I'll post it when I find it again.
    Yes, please do. It would be nice for someone at Marvel to confirm that Adam is immortal...although in the grand scheme of things even immortals die in the Marvel Universe.

Amazing Member

I'm not sure if you've mentioned this before, but do write as a hobby? I'm asking because this is really good. Adam, similar to Bruce Wayne in the ZSJ, building a team of superheroes, except Adam's is a multiversal team. I like how you incorporated Adrienne from another universe as being blue marvel. Maybe you could have Adam having an encounter with TVA seeing as how he's hopping from one time line to another. Interesting to see how that would play out. Forgot to quote Judicatorprime on this.
    Last edited by Carbon jiren; 03-22-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Amazing Member

Dude, I'm getting hype just talking about it. Adam is truly a cosmic superhero. He even has his own pocket universe in the neutral zone! Sheesh. Like I said before I think, Adam would be better served in an Alternate earth to flesh his powers out. You could even bring back avengers that have been killed off like Stark and black widow.
    Last edited by Carbon jiren; 03-22-2021 at 11:09 AM.

I'm not sure if you've mentioned this before, but do write as a hobby? I'm asking because this is really good. Adam, similar to Bruce Wayne in the ZSJ, building a team of superheroes, except Adam's is a multiversal team. I like how you incorporated Adrienne from another universe as being blue marvel. Maybe you could have Adam having an encounter with TVA seeing as how he's hopping from one time line to another. Interesting to see how that would play out. Forgot to quote Judicatorprime on this.
    Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

Yes, I do write, a hobby that started back when I was a kid. I imagine every comic book reader has either a touch of amateur writer, or touch of amateur artist in them. Characters like Blue Marvel make it easy. So much potential.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

Yes, I do write, a hobby that started back when I was a kid. I imagine every comic book reader has either a touch of amateur writer, or touch of amateur artist in them. Characters like Blue Marvel make it easy. So much potential.
    Fanfiction.net is fun place to play

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Fanfiction.net is fun place to play
    I was one of those kids who created his own comic books. I had a circle of friends and each of us comprised our own publishing house. Crazy things you do as a kid when some facet of your imagination hasn't been sated. Fanfiction is the readers' way of saying, "The professionals left a stone unturned. Now let me show you the gold buried there."

Drawn out and lacking of any real punch or characterization....just like the majority of Aaron’s work on this run.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Drawn out and lacking of any real punch or characterization....just like the majority of Aaron’s work on this run.
    To whom are you referring?

Fantastic Member

Dude, I'm getting hype just talking about it. Adam is truly a cosmic superhero. He even has his own pocket universe in the neutral zone! Sheesh. Like I said before I think, Adam would be better served in an Alternate earth to flesh his powers out. You could even bring back avengers that have been killed off like Stark and black widow.
    The only problem with sending Adam to his own world would be the feat-addicts who would dismiss the series because it isn't set on the main 616 Earth. Kind of like how Ultimate Galactus was nowhere near his 616 counterpart, or how badly jobbed King Hyperion was when he arrived in the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    The only problem with sending Adam to his own world would be the feat-addicts who would dismiss the series because it isn't set on the main 616 Earth. Kind of like how Ultimate Galactus was nowhere near his 616 counterpart, or how badly jobbed King Hyperion was when he arrived in the 616.
    Exactly, part of the problem is how he is being ignored by the mainstream writers. My fear is that the typical process used to draw readers in would be discarded and the book will die a quick death.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    The only problem with sending Adam to his own world would be the feat-addicts who would dismiss the series because it isn't set on the main 616 Earth.
    He is talking about his own world in the MCU,not the comics since black widow and iron man died in the mcu.
    They are alive in 616 comics.
    Last edited by mace11; 03-23-2021 at 11:49 AM.