Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    Every superhero eventually turns to the dark side.

Why should black superheroes be excluded from that?

Admit it: Anti-Marvel would make a badass supervillain.
    We kinda already have that: Anti-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    We kinda already have that: Anti-Man
    Connor Sims is a blunt instrument compared to Dr Adam Brashear. With his Genius-Level intellect and omega-level power set, an evil Doctor Brashear could turn the entire Marvel Universe on its very head.

Wakanda included.

We're talking a black-version of Doctor Doom here.

We talking, black version of the Maker.

We talking, black version of Onslaught.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    This is really great info.
    I read this yesterday and i was going say something about it then but i will do it now below after i post some more info.

The Marvels: New Report Could Hint at Surprising Cast Members for Captain Marvel Sequel
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/th...el-cast-tease/

The Marvels: Captain Marvel Sequel Reportedly Finds its Blue Marvel
    https://epicstream.com/news/BriConst...ts-Blue-Marvel

The Marvels Movie Update - Yon Rogg Returns and Shamier Anderson as Blue Marvel? MCU Movie News

I hope shamier anderson is playing adam brashear(the blue marvel) if he is in the marvels(and it looks like he is) and not a race bent richard rider (nova).

Shamier Anderson

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3875456/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

I just saw a trailer before i saw the posted the info above for the new streaming show invasion.
    Anyway i looked up shamier anderson's name in the marvels and his assistant and they were not there.

Maybe it was removed(sometimes imdb does this and the names are put back later) or his name and his assistant names could be in imdbpro.
    In upcoming movies for shamier anderson the marvels is listed in wikipedia and for the marvels film his name is the cast in marvel mcu wiki's by the way.
    Last edited by mace11; 09-26-2021 at 09:29 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Maybe it was removed(sometimes imdb does this and the names are put back later) or his name and his assistant names could be in imdbpro.
    In upcoming movies for shamier anderson the marvels is listed in wikipedia and for the marvels film his name is the cast in marvel mcu wiki's by the way.
    IMDB has been known to be inaccurate, even with information that is easily checked and more or less common knowledge. I recall looking for the episode of an old TV series, went to IMDB only to find that they had listed the wrong season and titles for two seasons of the show. This was a few years back, but I just checked to see if they'd corrected it... nope, they haven't.

Let the Blue Marvel speculation commence. Not a bad actor for the role, if that is, indeed, the case. Hopefully, they let the brotha sport his full beard. (Shamier with colleague Halle Berry depicted.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Extraordinary Member

Edited above.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Let the Blue Marvel speculation commence. Not a bad actor for the role, if that is, indeed, the case. Hopefully, they let the brotha sport his full beard. (Shamier with colleague Halle Berry depicted.)
    If he is playing blue marvel and i hope he is(he could be), maybe they could show him with a beard and other times not.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    Connor Sims is a blunt instrument compared to Dr Adam Brashear. With his Genius-Level intellect and omega-level power set, an evil Doctor Brashear could turn the entire Marvel Universe on its very head.

Wakanda included.

We're talking a black-version of Doctor Doom here.

We talking, black version of the Maker.

We talking, black version of Onslaught.
    We've had like a dozen versions of either Superman Goes Bad or evil Superman analogue stories over the years. It'd be more interesting to perhaps take BM in direction of Gaiman's ( unfinished) Miracle Man story were maybe he actually solves society's problems and how that changes the world. Or even something like Gruenwald's 80's Squadron Supreme where they try to fix things but in the end the solutions backfire.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    We've had like a dozen versions of either Superman Goes Bad or evil Superman analogue stories over the years. It'd be more interesting to perhaps take BM in direction of Gaiman's ( unfinished) Miracle Man story were maybe he actually solves society's problems and how that changes the world. Or even something like Gruenwald's 80's Squadron Supreme where they try to fix things but in the end the solutions backfire.
    That makes sense to me, especially given Adam's recent experience with Doom's good mirror universe. I'm guessing Victor still has the Ultimate Nullifier, so it's just a matter of Adam going after Doom, getting back the Nullifier, restoring the good mirror universe and going there to find out how they resolved many of that universe's problems -- and maybe stumble on the realization that universe's Victor Von Doom may have been exaggerating about the actual effectiveness of those solutions. After all, there is no state of existence where sentient beings of varying opinions exist that doesn't involve some level of conflict, suffering and strife. Not on Earth. Not in Heaven. Not in Narnia. And probably not in the good mirror universe either.

I've been batting around this idea in my head for awhile;
    How would you guys go about spicing up Blue's look (to signify a new era)?
    This is just me but I feel like he's missing that extra color in his suit to add more contrast/intensity, like an orange or gold. Doesn't have to look aggressive or flashy, but some more contrast would be cool imo.

Extraordinary Member

The Marvels
    The Marvels is an upcoming superhero film, based on the Marvel Comics superheroines Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, and Ms. Marvel. The film is a sequel to Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame and a crossover/sequel to WandaVision, Ms. Marvel and Secret Invasion. It is the thirty-first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the eighth film of Phase Four. The film is set to be released on November 11, 2022.

Synopsis
    Marvel Studios' The Marvels will feature Brie Larson returning to the role of Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers. In the film, she’ll be joined by Teyonah Parris, who was first introduced as adult Monica Rambeau in Marvel Studios' WandaVision, along with Iman Vellani, who will appear as Ms. Marvel in the upcoming Disney+ series of the same name. Prepare to experience it and fly higher, further, and faster with the film, directed by Nia DaCosta!

Cast
    Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel

Teyonah Parris as Monica Rambeau

Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel

Lashana Lynch as Maria Rambeau

Jude Law as Yon-Rogg

Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury

Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill

Randall Park as Jimmy Woo

Mohan Kapoor as Yusuf Khan

Zenobia Shroff as Muneeba Khan

Saagar Shaikh as Amir Khan

Zawe Ashton as a to-be-confirmed character

Seo-Joon Park as a to-be-confirmed character

Shamier Anderson as a to-be-confirmed character

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The Marvels
    I wonder if they'll try to figure out a way to squeeze in both Marvel Boy and Blue Marvel into the movie? Or perhaps combine them into a single entity for the purposes of the MCU?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I wonder if they'll try to figure out a way to squeeze in both Marvel Boy and Blue Marvel into the movie? Or perhaps combine them into a single entity for the purposes of the MCU?
    Why would they do that?

Astonishing Member

Adams easily my favourite character marvel has come up with in the last few decades.

A fantastic character with loads of still untapped potential, anything he's in, is an absolute must for me.

I can't wait to see him in live action.

Why would they do that?
    Why would they do what?
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin