Page 25 of 151 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

I really love that take on the spider emblems, it's still recognizable but also distinct. It's also kinda funny considering before he was so well known as an artist, he got a ton of attention for cosplaying Miles years ago.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I really love that take on the spider emblems, it's still recognizable but also distinct. It's also kinda funny considering before he was so well known as an artist, he got a ton of attention for cosplaying Miles years ago.
    Same here. I'm also really looking forward to seeing his Static in action for Milestone's big comeback. Would be nice if we could get a crossover between Static and Miles, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

He has a very cool take on Miles and he also has some nice cosplay of him too

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. I'm also really looking forward to seeing his Static in action for Milestone's big comeback. Would be nice if we could get a crossover between Static and Miles, too.
    Probably the Marvel/DC crossover i'd like to see the most.

As an aside, would really like to see Miles get paired up with Magneto(somehow) and have Mags point out Miles should be doing so much more with his bio-electricity beyond just "being a human-sized taser". Chalk this up to another disappointing aspect of Miles' The End issue, we didn't really get to see anything from an aged, wiser, experienced Miles Morales more than what he's been doing since he was 13. Would be amazing to see an Adult Miles in his Prime literally being a Spider-Magneto.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Probably the Marvel/DC crossover i'd like to see the most.

As an aside, would really like to see Miles get paired up with Magneto(somehow) and have Mags point out Miles should be doing so much more with his bio-electricity beyond just "being a human-sized taser". Chalk this up to another disappointing aspect of Miles' The End issue, we didn't really get to see anything from an aged, wiser, experienced Miles Morales more than what he's been doing since he was 13. Would be amazing to see an Adult Miles in his Prime literally being a Spider-Magneto.
    Same here. At the very least, he could try channeling his bioelectricity to stimulate his nervous system in a way that would (further) boost his speed and reflexes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I doubt he appears tin the issue, but with Sam Wilson kind of being an amalgam of Gwen Stacy and Jason Todd, I guess that firmly places Miles as the Tim Drake expy in Heroes Reborn.
    Meanwhile Gwen becomes an amalgam of Barbara Gordon and Harley Quinn.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Why does he look white here?

Why does he look white here?
    The coloring for 616!Miles' skin has kind of always been inconsistent, unfortunately. He ranges from being slightly lighter in tone to Miles to sometimes essentially being a White Latino.

The coloring for 616!Miles' skin has kind of always been inconsistent, unfortunately. He ranges from being slightly lighter in tone to Miles to sometimes essentially being a White Latino.
    See, this is part of why I just don't really get this character in relation to the main Miles...he doesn't even really look like him.

Yeah Spider-Men 2 was a mistake lol

No argument here .

All-New Member

See, this is part of why I just don't really get this character in relation to the main Miles...he doesn't even really look like him.
    Since 616 Miles introduction I've always taken that his look was intentionally designed to take after his mother, as our Miles tends to usually be designed with more of Jeffersons features.

"Sitting in A Tree" handled it a lot better when they just made Jefferson "Scorpion" on Earth-65.

Quote Originally Posted by blank_space View Post
    Since 616 Miles introduction I've always taken that his look was intentionally designed to take after his mother, as our Miles tends to usually be designed with more of Jeffersons features.
    Rio's usually pretty dark though, or at least darker than this guy.