Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1098
  1. #826
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Could work, though I'd love to see an Insomniac Games Spider-Man installment where Miles and Peter are both playable.
    I get it, but from a gameplay perspective I'm not sure how feasible that would be.

    Like I guess they could handle it like Gotham Knights but I don't think that's how Insomniac approaches their Spider-Man games, and narratively they're pretty solo character focused. At least so far.

  2. #827
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I get it, but from a gameplay perspective I'm not sure how feasible that would be.

    Like I guess they could handle it like Gotham Knights but I don't think that's how Insomniac approaches their Spider-Man games, and narratively they're pretty solo character focused. At least so far.
    Also from story Prespective you just gave Miles a solo with Pete who was lowballed and then pushed aside.I like the game but that Rhino fight made no sense logically.
    So just let it be Spider-man 2 and a Peter game,Miles can be playable for a couple of missions.
    Then maybe do a Spider-men style for 3 or 4.

  3. #828
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Could work, though I'd love to see an Insomniac Games Spider-Man installment where Miles and Peter are both playable.
    I feel like I can't even begin to guess what the next game would look like, in a good way. Both Peter and Miles could be playable, it could be a Peter-only game with Peter wearing the symbiote, or both of the first two options, or Peter and Miles and a third playable character wearing a symbiote. Or the rumors about there being four playable characters could also be true. There's just no way to tell (again, in an exciting way, I think).

  4. #829
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I feel like I can't even begin to guess what the next game would look like, in a good way. Both Peter and Miles could be playable, it could be a Peter-only game with Peter wearing the symbiote, or both of the first two options, or Peter and Miles and a third playable character wearing a symbiote. Or the rumors about there being four playable characters could also be true. There's just no way to tell (again, in an exciting way, I think).
    That makes it sound like they're trying to compete with Gotham Knights (unless one of them is MJ for those lovely stealth missions) .

  5. #830
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,987

    Default

    Looks like Selim's actions have prompted Miles to get a makeover.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  6. #831
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like Selim's actions have prompted Miles to get a makeover.
    More suits for the next game. Lord,Miller, and Powers teaming up with Miles' mom is fun lol

  7. #832
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like Selim's actions have prompted Miles to get a makeover.
    Not a fan of the suit.Looks like a knockoff Kaine tracksuit.
    I do like the boots asthetic though.
    Hopefully it's good.

  8. #833
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like Selim's actions have prompted Miles to get a makeover.
    Yeah, I'm...hoping this is just a transition look or what because I'd rather that not be his new costume for more than 3 issues.

    It barely even looks like a costume.

  9. #834
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm...hoping this is just a transition look or what because I'd rather that not be his new costume for more than 3 issues.

    It barely even looks like a costume.
    I'm with you on that, luckily costume changes like that don't usually don't last long because that look gets a no from me.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 06-23-2021 at 09:45 AM.

  10. #835
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I'm with you on that, luckily costume changes like that don't usually don't last long because that look gets a no from me.
    Do we know why he changes it though?
    Like is it because of whatever happens in clone stuff ?

  11. #836
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,987

    Default

    That's a safe assumption, as this is immediately after his Clone Saga arc finishes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  12. #837
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Do we know why he changes it though?
    Like is it because of whatever happens in clone stuff ?
    He's probably having doubts about himself as Spider-Man.

  13. #838
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Not a fan of the suit.Looks like a knockoff Kaine tracksuit.
    I do like the boots asthetic though.
    Hopefully it's good.
    I mean i definitely see it in the mask, but otherwise he has a better balance of the red and black, which was his color scheme before it was Kaine's. He could use more costumes that bring out more of his red anyhow, otherwise they become too derivative of his original costume.

  14. #839
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's probably having doubts about himself as Spider-Man.
    I think the same.Maybe the clones do some real damage.Let's see how it goes

  15. #840
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I mean i definitely see it in the mask, but otherwise he has a better balance of the red and black, which was his color scheme before it was Kaine's. He could use more costumes that bring out more of his red anyhow, otherwise they become too derivative of his original costume.
    Nah the entire costume is very much a rip-off kaine imo.It's colors are inverted if I am not using that word wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •