Page 118 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2259
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I mean they’re both teen Puerto Rican Spider-Family members that live in Brooklyn. Seems like they should have spent SOME time together by now.
    I mean pairings in comics can start from less. Lol

Did Anya ever get any resolution with Reptil?

All this talk about Miles interacting with the other spiders got me thinking, after Peter, 1610 Jessica and Gwen which spider has Miles interacted with the most? I know that whole order of the web thing happened, but it doesn't really feel like there was any solid interaction between any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    All this talk about Miles interacting with the other spiders got me thinking, after Peter, 1610 Jessica and Gwen which spider has Miles interacted with the most? I know that whole order of the web thing happened, but it doesn't really feel like there was any solid interaction between any of them.
    Otto/SpOck? If only because of Spidergeddon.

I guess a few have an edge because of that Spider-Verse mini where he was dimension hopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Otto/SpOck? If only because of Spidergeddon.

I guess a few have an edge because of that Spider-Verse mini where he was dimension hopping.
    Otto was my initial thought and now that you mention the mini Spider-Zero is probably about tied or slightly ahead.

Both Miles and Ganke were in today's Darkhawk. They were waiting in line for the launch of some new shoes. Later, Miles (as Spider-Man), shows up after an incident and asks Connor and his friend if they were okay.

As for Miles' own issue: I enjoyed it. All three stories were rather lighthearted; nothing serious or major really happens, but it was still a fun read. It was pretty funny that Miles was wearing a different costume in each story, though.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Both Miles and Ganke were in today's Darkhawk. They were waiting in line for the launch of some new shoes. Later, Miles (as Spider-Man), shows up after an incident and asks Connor and his friend if they were okay.

As for Miles' own issue: I enjoyed it. All three stories were rather lighthearted; nothing serious or major really happens, but it was still a fun read. It was pretty funny that Miles was wearing a different costume in each story, though.
    Ganke is like Miles' MJ with the amount they're attached at the hip, even in guest appearances .

The new issue was nice all the stories really had that Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man vibe to them. spoilers:
    Also that ten years in the future suit for Miles was pretty great and I loved his interpretation of the great power great responsibility thing, felt really inspiring.
    end of spoilers

The Darkhawk cameo was short but sweet and I'll definitely check out the rest of the run especially since he'll be in issue four.

Incredible Member

Ganke is like Miles' MJ with the amount they're attached at the hip, even in guest appearances .
    I mean, they are best friends. Seems like a natural place for both of em to be

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    True. Just kind of reminds me how MJ was probably the most likely supporting character to appear with Peter in guest appearances.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    True. Just kind of reminds me how MJ was probably the most likely supporting character to appear with Peter in guest appearances.
    They made Tim bi, I can see Miles being bi too.Only diff. is Miles has no real good relationship, whereas we had TimSteph which was like near PeterMJ level.W/ all the talk of "anyone can wear the mask" and "be you/be yourself" it could be a great thing if done well.Not to mention his age is also where it makes sense since he's growing up, and teen readers who he's kinda made for may relate.Not to mention we rarely get Popular Male POC's LGBTQ+.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-30-2021 at 04:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    They made Tim bi, I can see Miles being bi too.Only diff. is Miles has no real good relationship, whereas we had TimSteph which was like near PeterMJ level.W/ all the talk of "anyone can wear the mask" and "be you/be yourself" it could be a great thing if done well.Not to mention his age is also where it makes sense since he's growing up, and teen readers who he's kinda made for may relate.Not to mention we rarely get Male POC's LGBTQ+.
    I think Prodigy, Giant-Man, Protector, Rictor, Kyle Jinadu, Jacob Oh and Fuse would disagree.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 09-30-2021 at 04:03 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I think Prodigy, Giant-Man, Protector, Rictor, Kyle Jinadu, Jacob Oh and Fuse would disagree.
    I only know Prodigy here, Giant-Man I've read is Hank Pym.I guess I should have said Black, but I didn't want to be too specific.
    I have no idea who the rest are, I've heard about Protector once or twice.

And I mean mainstream or popular, these are C tiers at best.....Should edit that to avoid future confusion.Heck I'd say D tier.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I only know Prodigy here, Giant-Man I've read is Hank Pym.I guess I should have said Black, but I didn't want to be too specific.
    I have no idea who the rest are, I've heard about Protector once or twice.

And I mean mainstream or popular, these are C tiers at best.....Should edit that to avoid future confusion.Heck I'd say D tier.

MCU spoilers:
    Seeing as how spoilers:
    Phastos, the black male in the Eternals film, will be gay, you can’t get more mainstream than being in a MCU movie
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Will Evans; 09-30-2021 at 05:40 AM.

Extraordinary Member

MCU spoilers:
    Seeing as how spoilers:
    Phastos, the black male in the Eternals film, will be gay, you can’t get more mainstream than being in a MCU movie
    end of spoilers
    He's not an A lister in comics.We had eternal comics recently IIRC, and no one was talking about them.
    You go to a casual fan they won't know who Phastos is....