Page 119 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2259
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    He's not an A lister in comics.We had eternal comics recently IIRC, and no one was talking about them.
    You go to a casual fan they won't know who Phastos is....
    They will after the movie. Like Shang Chi

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    They will after the movie. Like Shang Chi
    1)I'm talking about comics
    2)Much more casual fans know about Shang before his movie than Eternals, specially Phastos.I've read quite a bit of comics and can't remember ever having heard of him.Oh and there's a diff. b/w Bi and gay.I'm saying Miles could be made Bi.I understand if it's the LGBTQ+ comment that confused you but I thought I was specific enough in my post that I meant Miles as Bi

Why are you so against the idea of Miles being Bi.
    1)His entire thing is "be yourself"
    2)He has no good romances of note
    3)He is a character at the perfect age range when one might discover these things and/or and fans of the character are(I don't think "Phastos" will be a coming out or discovery story)

I'm not saying they should make him Bi, but he's the perfect candidate for it.Not to mention Peter's character in his early stages for a such a fan fav because we didn't have many "nerd" heroes.I'm sure have some POC Bi characters but none on the level of Miles.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-30-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Both Miles and Ganke were in today's Darkhawk. They were waiting in line for the launch of some new shoes. Later, Miles (as Spider-Man), shows up after an incident and asks Connor and his friend if they were okay.

As for Miles' own issue: I enjoyed it. All three stories were rather lighthearted; nothing serious or major really happens, but it was still a fun read. It was pretty funny that Miles was wearing a different costume in each story, though.
    One thing I couldn’t help but find kinda funny was that in the first issue of them showing off his new costume that they overshadowed it both with his original outfit and an upgraded version of it, both of which are better options than the new costume, in the backups.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    One thing I couldn’t help but find kinda funny was that in the first issue of them showing off his new costume that they overshadowed it both with his original outfit and an upgraded version of it, both of which are better options than the new costume, in the backups.
    *Insert skeleton faces here*
    They aren't doing the costume any favors, I was hoping the new suit would be too clear his name since someone in the old one broke in,etc.

Drawn by his original artist too, kinda hard not to get overshadowed with those odds.

Gotta wonder how long they plan on sticking with this new costume because it really doesn’t seem to be very popular.

Gotta wonder how long they plan on sticking with this new costume because it really doesn’t seem to be very popular.
    My bet is until around February or until the end of the Beyond arc, but it's definitely not lasting long into next year considering we'll probably be getting Spider-Verse trailers around April and they'll want him recognizable by then. Also did anyone else notice in yesterday's issue the underlayer of the new suit was missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Also did anyone else notice in yesterday's issue the underlayer of the new suit was missing?
    I assumed it was a coloring error. They also colored the exposed parts of his legs red (not that I'm complaining...)

Extraordinary Member

My bet is until around February or until the end of the Beyond arc, but it's definitely not lasting long into next year considering we'll probably be getting Spider-Verse trailers around April and they'll want him recognizable by then. Also did anyone else notice in yesterday's issue the underlayer of the new suit was missing?
    Doesn't his clone have the same suit as his old one now?How does that work....

Fantastic Member

Issue 30 was ok and I loved Sara came back to draw Miles in an anniversary story, it's been a while since she's draw him that wasn't a variant cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I only know Prodigy here, Giant-Man I've read is Hank Pym.I guess I should have said Black, but I didn't want to be too specific.
    I have no idea who the rest are, I've heard about Protector once or twice.

And I mean mainstream or popular, these are C tiers at best.....Should edit that to avoid future confusion.Heck I'd say D tier.
    The Giant-Man he meant is Raz Malhotra, who was given the suit by Scott Lang after Hank merged with Ultron.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Giant-Man he meant is Raz Malhotra, who was given the suit by Scott Lang after Hank merged with Ultron.
    Thanks, will check his comics out sometimes.Haven't even heard of him till now.

Miles has a three part documentary on Sony's YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._Ax4-bNgr7xPZn

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Miles has a three part documentary on Sony's YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._Ax4-bNgr7xPZn
    Thanks for sharing this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Saw through DCBS that Miles is double shipping in December