Page 120 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2259

Due to delays? I'm sure the solicits didn't show two issues.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Saw through DCBS that Miles is double shipping in December
    Is the beyond story separate from his normal book?

I don't think so, maybe the double shipping is because of something that happens in that second issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    1)I'm talking about comics
    2)Much more casual fans know about Shang before his movie than Eternals, specially Phastos.I've read quite a bit of comics and can't remember ever having heard of him.Oh and there's a diff. b/w Bi and gay.I'm saying Miles could be made Bi.I understand if it's the LGBTQ+ comment that confused you but I thought I was specific enough in my post that I meant Miles as Bi

Why are you so against the idea of Miles being Bi.
    1)His entire thing is "be yourself"
    2)He has no good romances of note
    3)He is a character at the perfect age range when one might discover these things and/or and fans of the character are(I don't think "Phastos" will be a coming out or discovery story)

I'm not saying they should make him Bi, but he's the perfect candidate for it.Not to mention Peter's character in his early stages for a such a fan fav because we didn't have many "nerd" heroes.I'm sure have some POC Bi characters but none on the level of Miles.
    Naw, I would much rather we see someone like Peter come out as Bi. The impact and the message it would send to the community, its not like we don't have characters come out late in their superhero life. We have no further to look than one of his peers Iceman Bobby Drake! Maybe this is the real reason Peter has the wild swings in his relationships. He makes so much more sense. That could be what he hides with all his bravado. Your man Peter coming out would be lauded in so many circles. Hollywood could put its full energy into a well now hero able to love another man. How could you say no to this?
    Last edited by dkrook; 10-07-2021 at 09:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Naw, I would much rather we see someone like Peter come out as Bi. The impact and the message it would send to the community, its not like we don't have characters come out late in their superhero life. We have no further to look than one of his peers Iceman Bobby Drake! Maybe this is the real reason Peter has the wild swings in his relationships. He makes so much more sense. That could be what he hides with all his bravado. Your man Peter coming out would be lauded in so many circles. Hollywood could put its full energy into a well now hero able to love another man. How could you say no to this?
    -Has multiple stable relationships w/ women.https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...kissed-724154/ <-Just look at this LMAO
    -Was happily married to a women
    -Never shown romantic interest in the opposite gender or doubt in his own s*xuality(Bobbi has shown several such doubts before it was revealed)
    -All fans want him w/ MJ and have a family

Quite literally the worst character you could make Bi LMFAO.

And most people reading comics are younger people, and we have older ones like Bobbi and Alan Scott.

I can say no to this because it's literally the worst decision at the worst time(just got back w/ MJ).

Miles works because:-

1)His entire thing is "be yourself".He's the inspiration to the next gen as well.
    2)He has no good romances of note.Peter has had several.
    3)He is a character at the perfect age range when one might discover these things and/or and fans of the character are(I don't think "Phastos" will be a coming out or discovery story).Most comic readers are young and Miles is targeting younger demographic.
    4)He's a POC, Peter isn't.It's harder to come out in POC and black communities, it adds an important layer.

You want Peter to come out for shock value and to make headlines, I want Miles to come out because it makes sense and inspires more people and the right audience at that on top an audience Peter can't reach in the way Miles can in this context.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 10-08-2021 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I don't think so, maybe the double shipping is because of something that happens in that second issue?
    He's fighting against Ben because Beyond don't want Miles being Spider-Man. That story crosses both ASM and Miles's book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Miles Morales doesn't need any romantic interests after Starling. That's his MJ. (Also, Bendis confirmed he's heterosexual.)

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Miles Morales doesn't need any romantic interests after Starling. That's his MJ. (Also, Bendis confirmed he's heterosexual.)
    Or perhaps a MJ/Black Cat hybrid

Extraordinary Member

You do know many characters written as straight find their s*xuality growing up.Miles isn't even 18 yet, Bendis confirming it doesn't really mean anything.

Also most people aren't exactly hyped w/ Stralight and want others like Lana back?MJ is a long shot, is Starlight even at Betty Brant's level?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    You do know many characters written as straight find their s*xuality growing up.Miles isn't even 18 yet, Bendis confirming it doesn't really mean anything.

Also most people aren't exactly hyped w/ Stralight and want others like Lana back?MJ is a long shot, is Starlight even at Betty Brant's level?
    Miles actually should be 18. If the creator of the character confirms he's straight, that actually means a lot.

I don't think that's "most people" I've never heard anyone say that. A lot of the people I know are excited for Miles to be one of the few black characters in a relationship with a black woman.

Fantastic Member

Miles is mixed and Saladin has said Starling is "supposed" to be his own Black Cat, so she might not even stick around but only Saladin and the Editors know that answer. As for the Lana thing, yes. The fans that have been reading Miles for a minute have asked Saladin quite a bit when will Lana return around the time he sidelined her.
    Last edited by Jaychance; 10-08-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Miles is mixed and Saladin has said Starling is "supposed" to be his own Black Cat, so she might not even stick around but only Saladin and the Editors know that answer.
    Miles being mixed doesn't mean he isn't Black. What do you think he's mixed with?

She's his MJ and Black Cat then. Love it!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Or perhaps a MJ/Black Cat hybrid
    I like Miles and Starling, but I also like that Miles only casually dating so far and his romantic life is more in the background it leaves room for that aspect of his life to grow as he is not stuck in an OTP.

Lol. I forgot that Bendis had Miles and his dad talk about his sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post

Lol. I forgot that Bendis had Miles and his dad talk about his sexuality.
    I was more so talking about his Tumblr (https://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.co...ly-going-to-be) but that too.

It's whatever, though, some people are going to want Miles to be bi no matter what. More power to them.
    Last edited by Superboy-Prime; 10-08-2021 at 08:43 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Miles actually should be 18. If the creator of the character confirms he's straight, that actually means a lot.

I don't think that's "most people" I've never heard anyone say that. A lot of the people I know are excited for Miles to be one of the few black characters in a relationship with a black woman.
    Yeah, even if he's around 18 that's around the age you discover this stuff, right?That and maybe low twenties depending on household and lifestyle.A lot of characters get changed,most of them w/out og writer having a. say .You think Tim was Bi when he was created?

Just look at this thread.I'd say most/many people want Lana back, and people ship him w/ kamala as well.Also I don't care about race if chemistry isn't there, they are mediocre at best.It's a plus don't get me wrong, but doesn't make the relationship better.

Miles is mixed and Saladin has said Starling is "supposed" to be his own Black Cat, so she might not even stick around but only Saladin and the Editors know that answer. As for the Lana thing, yes. The fans that have been reading Miles for a minute have asked Saladin quite a bit when will Lana return around the time he sidelined her.
    Pretty much yeah.Wasn't he hanging around w/ a Barbara in this run before?