Page 73 of 151 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2259
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It'd make for a solid cover story.
    It would be plausible, yeah. We don't know that much about Aaron's life outside of being the Prowler, so he could have a kid somewhere.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It would be plausible, yeah. We don't know that much about Aaron's life outside of being the Prowler, so he could have a kid somewhere.
    That'd be pretty funny considering in the book written by Jason Reynolds, Aaron DID have a son.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    That'd be pretty funny considering in the book written by Jason Reynolds, Aaron DID have a son.
    ...Now that you mention that, it sounds familiar.

Niffleheim

I hope not I have already read about this story and I remember not liking it. I liken it to making Taskmaster related to the villain in Black Widow just to connect the character to the overarching story being told in the book
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-23-2021 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Wow, that's a coincidence... I didn't know that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Preview for Miles' annual tie-in to Infinite Destinies

https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...-preview-pages

Niffleheim

I liked the Iron Man Annual Infinte Destinies a lot. I think I've read it 3x times now because it reminds me anytime one of my siblings or me lol! gets beat by a older or bigger kid the whole horde of brothers descended on whoever did the beating. It's probably the only time i liked a Tony Stark story
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-23-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I liked the Iron Man Annual Infinte Destinies a lot. I think I've read it 3x times now because it reminds me anytime one of my siblings or me lol! gets beat by a older or bigger kid the whole horde of brothers descended on whoever did the beating. It's probably the only time i liked a Tony Stark story
    I liked it because it was refreshing to see Iron Man express his genuine care for Miles and disgust with what the Assessor did to Miles, while also acknowledging his own guilt and culpability for his past willingness to profit from the kind of death and destruction someone like Assessor would ultimately inflict on the world, regarding his building and selling weapons with (almost) no care for how those weapons would end up being used or who would end up using them. It was a rather good character issue for him, I thought.

I enjoyed Miles' "Clone Saga".

Some things I liked:
    -It had great action
    -I like how Miles' family keeps getting involved in some of the big stuff this run
    -I liked that it hyped up the Assessor a little and added to his overall creepy/sinister vibe
    -I appreciated that Peter wasn't too intrusive

The one thing that seems odd to me though, is that Miles's anger/violent tendecies didn't really lead to anything. After his outburst when he found out about Ganke and Barbara, I figured all the trauma he would experience during this story would have driven him to kill or be close to killing one of the clones. Especially after Billie was kidnapped. Now that whole GankexBarbara mini-drama just seems out of place and odd (the whole situation seems a little odd to me, but...).
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 07-23-2021 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

Some things I liked:
    -It had great action
    -I like how Miles' family keeps getting involved in some of the big stuff this run
    -I liked that it hyped up the Assessor a little and added to his overall creepy/sinister vibe

The one thing that seems odd to me though, is that Miles's anger/violent tendecies didn't really lead to anything. After his outburst when he found out about Ganke and Barbara, I figured all the trauma he would experience during this story would have driven him to kill or be close to killing one of the clones. Especially after Billie was kidnapped. Now that whole GankexBarbara mini-drama just seems out of place and odd (the whole situation seems a little odd to me, but...).
    Well you're not alone in finding it odd, especially with how little Ganke has been around overall. Also welcome to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Well you're not alone in finding it odd, especially with how little Ganke has been around overall. Also welcome to the thread.
    Thanks.

And yeah. Ganke really hasn't been around all that much. Matter of fact, I don't think he and Barbara have actually spoken a word to each other this whole run, until they got arrested. I think Judge may have actually interacted with her more lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

Some things I liked:
    -It had great action

Welcome aboard, and speaking of the Assessor, considering Selim's description of him/it as basically "exploitation given form," this makes me look forward to a final showdown between him and Miles. As bad as Selim turned out to be, given how he was willing to murder a baby purely to spite Miles, we should remember that a lot of what he was boiled down to what the Assessor did to him throughout his short existence. Then again, Shift and Mindspinner went through the same thing and still turned against Selim because he was going to murder Miles's baby sister Billie, so perhaps I shouldn't blame all of Selim's remorselessness on the Assessor's treatment of him.

Astonishing Member

Well, I have to say, the Clone Saga kinda ended like I expected. Shift helped Miles to save Billie, but I didn't expected Mindspinner to appear too. (I thought he was dead).

Well, I suppose Peter and his clones (Ben and Kaine) could help Shift to be stabilized; but I wouldn't count Selim (and Mindspinner) out of the picture yet. They disappeared in a blast of light, but there was no bodies or remains to confirm their deaths. So I'm not counting them as eliminated from this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, I have to say, the Clone Saga kinda ended like I expected. Shift helped Miles to save Billie, but I didn't expected Mindspinner to appear too. (I thought he was dead).

Well, I suppose Peter and his clones (Ben and Kaine) could help Shift to be stabilized; but I wouldn't count Selim (and Mindspinner) out of the picture yet. They disappeared in a blast of light, but there was no bodies or remains to confirm their deaths. So I'm not counting them as eliminated from this story.
    Fair point there. No bodies, no proof of death.

Astonishing Member

Fair point there. No bodies, no proof of death.
    Sometimes, even the bodies are not proof enough to assue someone will stay dead. Recently, Flash Thompson was resurrected too.