Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Reptil probably isn't a fan of Spider-Men after Peter mistook him (in Pterodactyl form) for a symbiote dragon! I can't see him and Miles being friends.
    Did he seem to hold a grudge against Peter? And anyway, Miles is different, so I wouldn't say that's as likely as you say it'd be. Plus, I'm not sure Humberto's one to hold those kinds of grudges.

I always thought Antony Del Rio (Reptil's VA from Super Hero Squad) would be a good Sam VA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the villains variant for issue #27 by Rose Besch
    It's kind of funny that Lady Ock now looks exactly like Doc Ock from Into the Spider-Verse but hasn't fought Miles yet. She wasn't even part of the Syndicate that went after Miles and Aaron.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I always thought Antony Del Rio (Reptil's VA from Super Hero Squad) would be a good Sam VA.

It's kind of funny that Lady Ock now looks exactly like Doc Ock from Into the Spider-Verse but hasn't fought Miles yet. She wasn't even part of the Syndicate that went after Miles and Aaron.
    Yeah, that is pretty funny. Cool cover, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

For some reason I mis-remembered her as being there lol. But yeah at first I thought it was mean to Olivia who doesn't exist on Earth 616...yet anyways

Sinister Villians? Learn to spell, Marvel!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sinister Villians? Learn to spell, Marvel!
    It'll most likely be corrected before the final printing. At least, that's my expectation.

Variant for issue #25 by Rahzzah a nice homage to Ultimate Fallout #4

Incredible Member

As much as I loved the original Clone Saga (Ben Reilly is my FAVORITE Spider-character with Miles a very, very close second), I’m kinda weary about Miles clone saga. I mean, the Ultimate Clone saga was probably the best variation you could get as a retelling of the Clone Saga. I’m going on to be optimistic, but.... (shrugs). Gonna have to see how it plays out.

That second Miles clone has a pretty decent variation on Miles's costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    As much as I loved the original Clone Saga (Ben Reilly is my FAVORITE Spider-character with Miles a very, very close second), I’m kinda weary about Miles clone saga. I mean, the Ultimate Clone saga was probably the best variation you could get as a retelling of the Clone Saga. I’m going on to be optimistic, but.... (shrugs). Gonna have to see how it plays out.
    Yeah, I hear you there. Definitely gonna stick around to see how this plays out, though.

Blob-Spider - Spidercide 2.0?

Sting-Spider/Blade-Spider - Kaine 2.0?

Arachno-Spider.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Okay i liked the issue....but it ended up not being a King in Black Tie-in at all. Jumps forward to after the event with Miles and Kamala hanging out. Which kind of begs the question why the last issue had to tie into the event at all when it could've just been a two-parter focusing on their friendship.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Okay i liked the issue....but it ended up not being a King in Black Tie-in at all. Jumps forward to after the event with Miles and Kamala hanging out. Which kind of begs the question why the last issue had to tie into the event at all when it could've just been a two-parter focusing on their friendship.
    To be honest that would've bothered me if only because in the back of my mind I'd know they'd never do the same for Sam.

Unless we're just deliberately making it so that Miles and Kamala are much closer to each other.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

To be honest that would've bothered me if only because in the back of my mind I'd know they'd never do the same for Sam.

Unless we're just deliberately making it so that Miles and Kamala are much closer to each other.
    I mean, that's kind of unfortunately the impression I've gotten. Across different books, those two have shown to actually hanging out on ocassion outside of the Champions. We've never really seen the same with Sam. Maybe it's just in my head but I also kind of got the idea that Miles and Kamala are a year ahead of Sam in school due to the two actually touring ESU back in the Marvel's Rising mini and their taking the same types of classes.

I'd actually like to see Sam guest star for an arc though since I don't think he and Miles have actually gotten one-on-one time.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I mean, that's kind of unfortunately the impression I've gotten. Across different books, those two have shown to actually hanging out on ocassion outside of the Champions. We've never really seen the same with Sam. Maybe it's just in my head but I also kind of got the idea that Miles and Kamala are a year ahead of Sam in school due to the two actually touring ESU back in the Marvel's Rising mini and their taking the same types of classes.

I'd actually like to see Sam guest star for an arc though since I don't think he and Miles have actually gotten one-on-one time.
    A part of me also can't help but think it's because on some level Miles still likes likes Kamala so he prefers hanging out with her.

Incredible Member

Ign interviewed Saladin and got some pages of #25

https://www.ign.com/articles/spider-...view-interview