Page 111 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kind of think not? I feel like he would have used it that way by now if he could.
    I'm suspecting the same thing at this point.

The only thing nagging my mind about it is that, Miles can turn both his body and whatever clothes he currently is wearing invisible. Meaning some kind of energy from within is affecting things not biologically linked with him other than through physical contact. I remember one YouTube video somewhere that had a science theory that Miles' camo is a further extension of his bio-electrokinesis.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Probably depends on the writer’s imagination. I mean for awhile under BMB never had Miles do Venom punches (venom blast plus punching) and before the game Miles never used to dash or boost his swinging with venom powers . He’s really a character that changes from one writer’s vision

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Probably depends on the writer’s imagination. I mean for awhile under BMB never had Miles do Venom punches (venom blast plus punching) and before the game Miles never used to dash or boost his swinging with venom powers . He’s really a character that changes from one writer’s vision
    Makes me curious on what new tricks ITSV Miles will have in the sequel next year.

Fantastic Member

Sometimes it takes a new pair of eyes to see what a character can really do, on another note I guess we were correct in Miles not trusting Ben in the new Beyond Trailer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Sometimes it takes a new pair of eyes to see what a character can really do, on another note I guess we were correct in Miles not trusting Ben in the new Beyond Trailer.
    Anyone w/ more than 2 Braincells in 616 shouldn't tbh.It's the kinda dumb they have in Batman rn w/peacemakers, except w/ City of bane and Joker War, Batman failed the city a lot so it makes sense.Spider-man hasn't in the slightest.

I am glad Miles is not buying this, w/ what he's been in in the champions he isn't trusting any Corp. anytime soon.

Speaking of Beyond, did you see the ASM logo on the preview art? It's Miles's original Ultimate Spider-Man logo from 2011! They just changed the adjective from Ultimate Comics to The Amazing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Makes me curious on what new tricks ITSV Miles will have in the sequel next year.
    He'll probably use the Venom Blast more.

Incredible Member

I find it pretty humorous so many reactions to this(and back when SM:MM was first revealed) had people exclaim Infamous just to be denied by Spider-Man lol. The elecricity gets em everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I find it pretty humorous so many reactions to this(and back when SM:MM was first revealed) had people exclaim Infamous just to be denied by Spider-Man lol. The elecricity gets em everytime.
    lol. I saw some of those reaction mash-ups on youtube. Very funny.

You know I really like this scene in Champions #11 during the Secret Empire storyline. When Miles, Riri and Rayshaun were checking a crashed plane for survivors they found that the passengers had somehow been cooked alive. Miles then tries to comfort his teammates who were having a hard time dealing with everything that was happening.

I was reading the recent Miles annual and the scene with Amulet near the end reminded me of this.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    You know I really like this scene in Champions #11 during the Secret Empire storyline. When Miles, Riri and Rayshaun were checking a crashed plane for survivors they found that the passengers had somehow been cooked alive. Miles then tries to comfort his teammates who were having a hard time dealing with everything that was happening.

I was reading the recent Miles annual and the scene with Amulet near the end reminded me of this.
    This why I'm still confused as to why Miles isn't the leader...

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

Miles getting his inspirational Spider-Man speech on!

I don't remember the last time I saw Rayshaun...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Miles getting his inspirational Spider-Man speech on!

I don't remember the last time I saw Rayshaun...
    He was in Coates Black Power movement issue-Black Panther 22-25 with Eli Bradley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    He was in Coates Black Power movement issue-Black Panther 22-25 with Eli Bradley.
    Yeah, but wasn't practically everybody there ?

#30 variant by Skan Srisuwan

I really like this one