Page 70 of 151 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2259
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright so that's straight up Miles as Venom in Dark Ages right?

Bruh forget Miles is that Peter's kid.This just got a whole lot more interesting.

Also Peter and Sue are always a plus.Let's hope they have interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh forget Miles is that Peter's kid.This just got a whole lot more interesting.

Also Peter and Sue are always a plus.Let's hope they have interactions.
    I mean yeah that is cool, but I'm mainly going to talk about Miles in the Miles Appreciation thread.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Niffleheim

Alright so that's straight up Miles as Venom in Dark Ages right?

What is this bounty of goodness?

I mean yeah that is cool, but I'm mainly going to talk about Miles in the Miles Appreciation thread.
    THISSS, if you don’t appreciate the character and keep trying to down play him in favor of peter and the others than go to the other forms-_-

Is Dark Ages an alternate future? Because Miles looks older in the artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Close, it’s another alternate universe.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Sorry my guy.I forgot what thread this was because I was hyped to see the kid and a Dad Peter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    THISSS, if you don’t appreciate the character and keep trying to down play him in favor of peter and the others than go to the other forms-_-
    I never downplayed him, just said that there was a newer character we have rarely if ever scene which a lot of people want to see and only because I didn't realize I was on this thread.
    Even in the past I only did so when there was a discussion from both sides and provided info as to why I think the way that I do and that my opinion is indeed backed up via facts.Not to say I'm right or wrong.It is still an opinion.

Incredible Member

Yooo, is Miles rocking dreadlocks, we sure this truly a Dark Age? Lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It's an alternate universe.
    I was hoping it was an alternate 616 future tbh, it's cooler imo and helps with feats and discussions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Yooo, is Miles rocking dreadlocks, we sure this truly a Dark Age? Lol
    He also seems colder, I feel the symbiote seems to have a big influence here.

Sorry my guy.I forgot what thread this was because I was hyped to see the kid and a Dad Peter.
    I didn’t mean anything by it, I did the same thing in the Laura/Wolverine thread. It’s just me being particularly focused on a specific character.

Well that and I’m kind of more interested in how Miles gets to this point then I am Peter raising another of his multiverse daughters. But that’s just me but given how she’s suited up I’m quite interested to see what she adds to the story.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

I didn’t mean anything by it, I did the same thing in the Laura/Wolverine thread. It’s just me being particularly focused on a specific character.

Well that and I’m kind of more interested in how Miles gets to this point then I am Peter raising another of his multiverse daughters. But that’s just me but given how she’s suited up I’m quite interested to see what she adds to the story.
    Oh okay.Happens to the best of us ig.

Yeah that is interesting, I feel he gets massively injured and permanently bonds with symbiotes.

And this Peter being a dad and being the main focus from the looks of it is very exciting since that works with him so well.The Marvel Zombies stuff had this.And Sue and Peter work well.And Peter being a leader works so f*cking well anywhere.

Would also like some mentoring between the Spiders here.Peter being the og, Miles being the kid who grew up and can do stuff just not as good and the daughter who's still getting used to this.Sue being Step-mom and Laura being the weird impulsive aunt with a repressed emotional side that will be explored.Sue and Peter being in synch and maybe have a relationship.Miles being a big bro to Pete's daughter.Laura and Peter like current Magik and cyclops on Krakoa.This is looking good.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Wonder what happened to Miles in this universe. Interesting look. And I always wanted to see future versions of Miles.
    Oh okay.Happens to the best of us ig.

Yeah that is interesting, I feel he gets massively injured and permanently bonds with symbiotes.

And this Peter being a dad and being the main focus from the looks of it is very exciting since that works with him so well.The Marvel Zombies stuff had this.And Sue and Peter work well.And Peter being a leader works so f*cking well anywhere.

Would also like some mentoring between the Spiders here.Peter being the og, Miles being the kid who grew up and can do stuff just not as good and the daughter who's still getting used to this.Sue being Step-mom and Laura being the weird impulsive aunt with a repressed emotional side that will be explored.Sue and Peter being in synch and maybe have a relationship.Miles being a big bro to Pete's daughter.Laura and Peter like current Magik and cyclops on Krakoa.This is looking good.
    Are we sure that's Sue? Considering how young she looks and the ponytail. Are we sure that's not an older Valerie?

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Are we sure that's Sue? Considering how young she looks and the ponytail. Are we sure that's not an older Valerie?
    I'm pretty sure that's Sue because she's projecting force fields.