Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 515
  1. #211
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I wouldn't even say she acts like a villian, she just has an attitude, she had a small scuffle with Miles(going after a villian herself in fact) and has been on the hero path ever since.
    And attacked Peter.

  2. #212
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    25,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I wouldn't even say she acts like a villian, she just has an attitude, she had a small scuffle with Miles(going after a villian herself in fact) and has been on the hero path ever since.
    Yeah, she even joined the Champions. Starling may be the granddaughter of a villain, but she's not following in his footsteps.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  3. #213
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And attacked Peter.
    Under false pretense.

  4. #214
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Under false pretense.
    More like extremely misguided pretenses.

  5. #215

  6. #216
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Interesting take. Funny enough Nighthawk is a character I actually wanted to see Miles have a team up with. There’s actually a lot of older black heroes I wanna see Miles have a team-up with lol

  7. #217
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Not a bad look, like kinda fun really.

  8. #218
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,024

    Default

    So wait, in a world without Avengers Peter is a normal photographer but Miles becomes a Superhero sidekick? Huh.

    At least he's not "Kid-Arachnid."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Not a bad look, like kinda fun really.
    I kind of feel like this should be Joaquim or Rayshaun. He's barely even interacted with the actual Falcon. Although technically he covers the ethnicity of both of Sam's sidekicks.

  9. #219
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Well that's unexepected. Was expecting this to just be the usual suspects getting tie-ins.

    Also hey, a new future costume for the next video game lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  10. #220
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Well that's unexepected. Was expecting this to just be the usual suspects getting tie-ins.

    Also hey, a new future costume for the next video game lol
    I guess the suit perk would be increased gliding or something? Like with web-wings?

  11. #221
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So wait, in a world without Avengers Peter is a normal photographer but Miles becomes a Superhero sidekick? Huh.

    At least he's not "Kid-Arachnid."

    I kind of feel like this should be Joaquim or Rayshaun. He's barely even interacted with the actual Falcon. Although technically he covers the ethnicity of both of Sam's sidekicks.
    I see it as mostly a popularity thing, Kamala is doing the same thing with Power Princess and her, Miles, and Sam are a trio so they do it together. Not to mention it's not like actual Sam Falcon is involved, so hos actual sidekicks aren't involved.

  12. #222
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Nice that Zubs getting another crack with these characters, nicer the young trio are being pushed as a trio.

  13. #223
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Nice that Zubs getting another crack with these characters, nicer the young trio are being pushed as a trio.
    And with Zub you know Sam isn't going to be left in the lurch .

  14. #224
    Mighty Member Grimm911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Nice that Zubs getting another crack with these characters, nicer the young trio are being pushed as a trio.
    Definitely wouldn't mind if there was a series by Zub with just the trinity alongside the Champions book.

    Like how DC has (or had) the Trinity book along with the Justice league book.

  15. #225
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Interesting take. Funny enough Nighthawk is a character I actually wanted to see Miles have a team up with. There’s actually a lot of older black heroes I wanna see Miles have a team-up with lol
    That would be cool. I'm particularly stuck on Black Panther and Blue Marvel, along with Monica Rambeau/Spectrum. Night Thrasher (Dwayne Taylor) would be cool as well, and who'd forget about the original Prowler, Hobie Brown, at least for a compare/contrast with good old Uncle Aaron's Prowler?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •