Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Probably a play on Web Spinning. Honestly surprised they didn't just go with "Spinner."

It's a better alias than Kid Arachnid or Spy-D at least.
    I'm surprised they haven't come up with something electricity based because that's his main other power.
    Yeah, that's what a lot of promotional material has been doing. Like even the current cartoon that you really hate most of the promotional art leading into it was just those three despite Anya also being a main character.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the next mainline cartoon takes inspiration from the IDW book.
    Poor Anya .

I just want a solo Spider-Man cartoon but I know that's a pipe dream at this point.

Astonishing Member SecretWarrior's Avatar

I think those three costumes are just the coolest ones. If Anya's mask design were like Gwen's and she had a hood, I bet she'd be featured more.

Heck, if Silk had Spider-Gwen's costume and didn't have the animal attraction thing, I bet she'd be getting the push.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    I think those three costumes are just the coolest ones. If Anya's mask design were like Gwen's and she had a hood, I bet she'd be featured more.

Heck, if Silk had Spider-Gwen's costume and didn't have the animal attraction thing, I bet she'd be getting the push.
    That reminds me of that look Anya had in the Avengers Assemble comic, which...didn't do much for me .

I mean, they pushed Silk fairly hard. I don't think a character can count on completely replicating another's costume.

Fantastic Member

I dunno, i think i'd take Spy-D personally. Spy-D at least has some character to it, Spin is such nothing, you wouldn't even know its a Spider character, its Big Wheel and Overdrive levels of blah.