Page 45 of 151 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    But the 3 younger ones are all ganging up on the eldest. Wonder if Selim is the youngest since he’s the exact perfect one.
    He was also kind of vague as to whether he was the first clone Miles fought.

Here's the cover for that Marvel Tales coming in August

There will also be a series of 10th anniversary variants with Miles coming in September
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/mi...ersary-marvel/

Happy anniversary .

Smile

Happy tenth anniversary to my second favorite spider-themed hero of all time.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Miles in Heroes Reborn had a pretty poor showing.
    spoilers:
    He gets turned down by Nighthawk who doesn't want a new sidekick, then after forming the Young Squadron, gets kidnapped by Deadpool and has to be rescued by Sam and Kamala.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Also for those who missed it in Young Squadron spoilers:
    we got our first mention of Danika since this run started and it wasn't even in Miles' book, she's the one Ric is talking to on the phone.
    end of spoilers

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    He gets turned down by Nighthawk who doesn't want a new sidekick, then after forming the Young Squadron, gets kidnapped by Deadpool and has to be rescued by Sam and Kamala.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Also for those who missed it in Young Squadron spoilers:
    we got our first mention of Danika since this run started and it wasn't even in Miles' book, she's the one Ric is talking to on the phone.
    end of spoilers
    That sucks. Speaking of Miles, the new issue of his solo came out today. spoilers:
    Loved him and Peter teaming up against his clones, who all have names --- "Selim" isn't just "Miles" in reverse, it's actually Arabic for "undamaged" or something like that, while the Spidercide-like clone is called Shift and the more spidery-looking one is called Mindspinner for his psychic attack. That said, these clones are doing a lot more to f*** up Miles's life beyond masquerading as Spider-Man and committing crimes; they're also ruining his reputation and even his relationships as plain old Miles Morales. And at the end, when Miles tries to get the drop on them and stop whatever sinister plot they have in mind . . . turns out they just wanted to live and he destroyed their last, best chance of doing so, which has made them angry enough that they plan to take him down with them when they die.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

spoilers:
    Selim only has himself to blame there. He should've told Miles about the cure, instead of attacking him. Miles wouldn't have destroyed it had he known what it was.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

spoilers:
    Selim only has himself to blame there. He should've told Miles about the cure, instead of attacking him. Miles wouldn't have destroyed it had he known what it was.
    end of spoilers
    Pretty much, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Niffleheim

Anybody open to the Miles' Clone Saga arc title to be re-titled to the Kilometre Krew?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Anybody open to the Miles' Clone Saga arc title to be re-titled to the Kilometre Krew?
    This.I would be down

Incredible Member

Um. How about, no?

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    You know when I first read the preview of their formation, I was skeptical. Of all the heroes they made Miles into falcon...???? Not only non powered, but now also a kid who's nonpowered. Hate beating that old drum, but why does it always seem black male heroes get the worst deal?? Take into consideration that the knock on Miles is that he's what? ...too powerful! After this first story confirmation, not getting the rest of the mini as a Miles fan.

Luckily it was just a oneshot and there likely won't be anything else coming from it.

Did anyone read the Iron Man annual? Miles had a cameo in it that I enjoyed and it addressed some stuff with The Assessor and Quantum that has inspired quite a few theories about the current arc. spoilers:
    Namely that Quantum is the real Miles and the Miles we've followed since the kidnapping is a clone since they share the same subject number. Personally I don't think it makes sense chronologically.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Luckily it was just a oneshot and there likely won't be anything else coming from it.

Did anyone read the Iron Man annual? Miles had a cameo in it that I enjoyed and it addressed some stuff with The Assessor and Quantum that has inspired quite a few theories about the current arc. spoilers:
    Namely that Quantum is the real Miles and the Miles we've followed since the kidnapping is a clone since they share the same subject number. Personally I don't think it makes sense chronologically.
    end of spoilers
    Yup.Again it should have been Pete and Miles having that talk but whatever.
    That is an interesting theory.Do Miles and Quantum really have the same number.I will have to double check.Also don't they have different skin colours.Doesn't make much sense chronologically though.
    Again I said they missed a great chance for a switch in the previous issue.
    Again the space stone finding miles makes sense since he is one of the only people not from the 616.That and the fact that 1610 may be coming back makes a lot of sense.
    Also the fact that they made a portal to 1610 in his run.
    If they do this I really hope Miles and all the clones go back to the 1610.I don't want them to send clones to 1610 and let miles stay here or vice-versa.