Page 124 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2259
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Yeah, it's kinda strange he obviously wants her to be important but she doesn't have much of a presence in the book if I'm being honest. At this point I don't really see her as a love interest with big future prospects.

Now that it's confirmed Taskmaster is after Tiana and not Miles anybody got theories on who's behind it? My money's on Tombstone because she tried to kill him or Vulture for family reasons.

Also that fight was a little off, Miles has dodged gun and laser fire before how is he getting hit by an arrow twice? Speaking of the arrow the under armor of the suit was completely worthless it couldn't even stop a glancing blow how can it protect him from anything.

Overall not a strong issue and considering this whole problem looks like it will be resolved in the next issue makes this feel like filler until the Beyond arc.
    Tasky can hit Miles from range IMO, Spider-sense can dodge attacks but not all of them not to mention Tasky knows Peter's movement type as well.Even though I doubt Tasky could tag Peter he can tag Miles.My prob. was how Tasky was just as fast as him and holding his own in cqc, that made no sense.

And I forgot about the armor and I think the writer did too

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Yeah I know Taskmaster is cool but honestly this one time you probably could've just used a new villian so I don't have to think about it feats on display here lol.
    Facts, would have been a great issue to introduce a new rogue for him

Incredible Member

I'm more annoyed that despite it being acknowledged Taskmaster and Miles know each other via Spider-Men II, he wasn't sent by Kingpin for Miles causing the disappearance of Ultimatum, is Wilson just gonna forget he had a long time friend operating Brooklyn?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I'm more annoyed that despite it being acknowledged Taskmaster and Miles know each other via Spider-Men II, he wasn't sent by Kingpin for Miles causing the disappearance of Ultimatum, is Wilson just gonna forget he had a long time friend operating Brooklyn?
    There's no telling what's going to get remembered at this point, I mean memories of Spider-Men II seem pretty nebulous.

Fantastic Member

As of issue 31 the main artist Carmen Carnero is off the title. It looks like issue 31 and issue 32 are done by stand in artist Chistopher Allen?

Yeah, I just saw on her twitter that #30 was her last issue.

Michele Bandini is the artist for #33. I wouldn't mind if he took over as the main artist for awhile.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 10-14-2021 at 09:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    As of issue 31 the main artist Carmen Carnero is off the title. It looks like issue 31 and issue 32 are done by stand in artist Chistopher Allen?
    As in a break or forever?
    Are the new artists better or worse?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    As in a break or forever?
    Are the new artists better or worse?
    She's left the book with Michele Bandini taking art duties as of 33, he does great art from what I've seen.

Fantastic Member

Michele Bandini can draw Spider-Man and he's getting his shot with Miles, I guess.
    EB7mkq3XkAEZI_c.jpg

Liked the issue. A pretty good fight with tasky. I don't dislike s Starling but she's got real uphill battle to be considered a viable or lasting ship. As Miles moves closer and closer to his college days the romances are going to get more and more solidified.
    Can't for the life of me think who'd want to grab Tiana though. Don't think it was Vulture because Starling is real sweet on her Granpa. Maybe a left over plot from the original version of Sinister War before Spencer scrapped it.

Also apparently the sub title for ITSV 2 got announced. It's "Across the Spiderverse"

Extraordinary Member

She's left the book with Michele Bandini taking art duties as of 33, he does great art from what I've seen.
    Michele Bandini can draw Spider-Man and he's getting his shot with Miles, I guess.
    EB7mkq3XkAEZI_c.jpg
    Seems like it's in good hands

EB7mkq3XkAEZI_c.jpg
    I'm surprised they didn't adapt Miles' game in comic form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Liked the issue. A pretty good fight with tasky. I don't dislike s Starling but she's got real uphill battle to be considered a viable or lasting ship. As Miles moves closer and closer to his college days the romances are going to get more and more solidified.
    Can't for the life of me think who'd want to grab Tiana though. Don't think it was Vulture because Starling is real sweet on her Granpa. Maybe a left over plot from the original version of Sinister War before Spencer scrapped it.
    Maybe it's her dad/Toomes' son.
    Also apparently the sub title for ITSV 2 got announced. It's "Across the Spiderverse"
    Not sure I love it, but I think we've figured it's supposed to be Miles and gang traveling across other dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Yeah I know Taskmaster is cool but honestly this one time you probably could've just used a new villian so I don't have to think about it feats on display here lol.
    That's how I felt about #13 when Miles and Aaron were trying to escape to Ceres' base, after Ultimatum put a hit out on them. I was pretty excited in the previous issue when they showed the silhouettes of all those bounty hunters, only for them to end up being regular old Peter Spider-Man villains. There's no reason they couldn't have been new characters.

I guess I can kind of understand why Saladin would have Rhino show up but Scorpia, White Rabbit and Trapstr didn't need to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    That's how I felt about #13 when Miles and Aaron were trying to escape to Ceres' base, after Ultimatum put a hit out on them. I was pretty excited in the previous issue when they showed the silhouettes of all those bounty hunters, only for them to end up being regular old Peter Spider-Man villains. There's no reason they couldn't have been new characters.

I guess I can kind of understand why Saladin would have Rhino show up but Scorpia, White Rabbit and Trapstr didn't need to be there.
    I thought it was nice to see the Sinister Syndicate making the rounds outside Spencer's books.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't adapt Miles' game in comic form.

Maybe it's her dad/Toomes' son.

Not sure I love it, but I think we've figured it's supposed to be Miles and gang traveling across other dimensions.
    Into the Spider-Verse, Across the Spider-Verse, yeah, they're keeping up theme naming, like how the MCU Spidey films have Home in the name.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Into the Spider-Verse, Across the Spider-Verse, yeah, they're keeping up theme naming, like how the MCU Spidey films have Home in the name.
    hmmmm maybe the third film is through the spider-verse?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy