Page 135 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    This makes the most sense to me, this way he'll have covered all the major corners of the MU. And it'll end two months before Spider-Verse 2 comes out.

Also Dark Ages Spoilers:
    spoilers:
    Miles makes his first appearance on the last page and it pretty mcuh confirms he's wearing two symbiotes.
    end of spoilers
    Suddenly this makes more sense to me.

Miles is of course on the cover for next year's Marvel Voices in what looks like just the undersuit of the current costume with the symbol from the movie

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Miles is of course on the cover for next year's Marvel Voices in what looks like just the undersuit of the current costume with the symbol from the movie
    This is reminding me how the Latino-heritage one has been delayed so much. And I see Cody Ziglar is listed as the writer. Yep, he's definitely going to write the Miles segment. I think he's basically next in line to take over Miles' book whenever Saladin Ahmed calls it quits.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Niffleheim

I see whoever is doing the marketing, titled all the other Marvel Voices except for this one.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I see whoever is doing the marketing, titled all the other Marvel Voices except for this one.

The subtitle for this one is Legacy.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Thanks for the info, I was wondering what was the central theme for this Marvel Voice
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

This is reminding me how the Latino-heritage one has been delayed so much. And I see Cody Ziglar is listed as the writer. Yep, he's definitely going to write the Miles segment. I think he's basically next in line to take over Miles' book whenever Saladin Ahmed calls it quits.
    Has he only written Miles in anthologies?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Funny enough, that under-suit looks a lot better than what he's been wearing over it. Maybe they should have just stuck with that.

The Latino/a edition of Marvel Voices being delayed disappoints me greatly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Niffleheim

I hope not. Maybe 50 is the cut off issue but I want Saladin to continue to a hundred or at least 70-80 lol!

I hope not. Maybe 50 is the cut off issue but I want Saladin to continue to a hundred or at least 70-80 lol!
    How about at least 60, so he can round it out to 300 total issues of Ultimate Spider-Man/Spider-Man: Miles Morales/Miles Morales: Spider-Man?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    How about at least 60, so he can round it out to 300 total issues of Ultimate Spider-Man/Spider-Man: Miles Morales/Miles Morales: Spider-Man?
    At least it more than 50 lol! which would still make me happy about extending his run to two more years.

Do you know if the Marvel Voices are one shots, or 5 issues arc that are collected in trade, anthologies - or something else entirely?
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-17-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Has he only written Miles in anthologies?
    Seems like it . So far two back-up short stories/segments, the What-Ifs , and maybe the Miles segment in Voices. Not sure if Miles appearance in Beyond will by him, Ahmed , or another writer.

Do you know if the Marvel Voices are one shots, or 5 issues arc that are collected in trade, anthologies - or something else entirely?
    They're annual one shots. It started off as just one anthology about their diverse groups but this year especially they've expanded to coming out every couple of months each focusing on a different group. The Latino one was supposed to come out back in October but it kept getting delayed. Now it's out in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Seems like it . So far two back-up short stories/segments, the What-Ifs , and maybe the Miles segment in Voices. Not sure if Miles appearance in Beyond will by him, Ahmed , or another writer.
    He's the one who wrote that "Future Miles" story for the #30 issue, which is why I was thinking he was being lined up as the next writer.

I only say 50 because #50 tends to be the "ending" point for most long runs these days.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 11-17-2021 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Suddenly this makes more sense to me.
    It also goes along with the Gwenverse thing that will be going on around that time as well. It wouldn't surprise me if something else is announced that gets even closer to the premiere of the movie.

They're annual one shots. It started off as just one anthology about their diverse groups but this year especially they've expanded to coming out every couple of months each focusing on a different group. The Latino one was supposed to come out back in October but it kept getting delayed. Now it's out in December.

He's the one who wrote that "Future Miles" story for the #30 issue, which is why I was thinking he was being lined up as the next writer.

I only say 50 because #50 tends to be the "ending" point for most long runs these days.
    December, huh? Thanks for that info. Hopefully it comes out then and doesn't get delayed further.