Page 67 of 151 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2259
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It's a really great design, it makes me wonder why he decided to have streetwear over it since I imagine it's gonna get shredded. It'll be interesting to see how it looks in book.
    Im hailmarying while he'll wear the armor for practical purposes, the streetwear will be designed by the kid he met a couple arcs back and he'll wear it on top as a kind gesture.
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 07-14-2021 at 07:50 PM.

That's a fair guess if I remember correctly Ahmed did say they'd be back at some point and this seems like an opportune time to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    It's pretty easy to differentiate the two even without their identities being known. Miles has a radically different costume and is clearly younger in age than Peter. In-universe I would just call the guy in red and blue The First Spider-Man (or The Original Spider-Man) and the one that showed up later would be The Second Spider-Man.
    One of Zub's issues of Champions revealed that that's exactly how they're known in other languages. A character referred to Miles as Second Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Most people in 616 don't even know Miles' Spider-Man is black or don't pay attention to it. Real-life representation is different from how characters look at someone in-universe.
    Actually, Miles is known to be black - footage of him with a ripped costume was posted on social media by Danika back in Bendis's 616 run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Actually, Miles is known to be black - footage of him with a ripped costume was posted on social media by Danika back in Bendis's 616 run.
    It isn't consistently brought up and emphasized in-universe like it is in real life, though.

Ironically Danika was more interesting when she was obsessed about a "Black" Spiderman. It's a chance for interesting social commentary and allows her to be a foil for J.Jonah Jameson.

Astonishing Member

I understand some things comes with the mask, but It's really stupid to make Miles to pass through almost exactly the same things that Peter had too.

They better don't dare to let this ends just like the first time with Peter, because I swear, if Marvel does this to a baby.... Hulk and Wolverine would be like cuddling puppies compared to what I will do!

Personally, I expect the shapeless clone, the one who let Miles escape, will appear to help and save Billie; possibily sacrifying himself to end Selim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I understand some things comes with the mask, but It's really stupid to make Miles to pass through almost exactly the same things that Peter had too.

They better don't dare to let this ends just like the first time with Peter, because I swear, if Marvel does this to a baby.... Hulk and Wolverine would be like cuddling puppies compared to what I will do!

Personally, I expect the shapeless clone, the one who let Miles escape, will appear to help and save Billie; possibily sacrifying himself to end Selim.
    That's what I expect as well, but I'm guessing something else will happen with the way issue 29 is being hyped up.

Astonishing Member

That's what I expect as well, but I'm guessing something else will happen with the way issue 29 is being hyped up.
    Solicits not always tell the truth, so let's cross our fingers and hope this is one of those "trolls".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, this is gonna be pretty horrific if it ends like that. I mean, we're talking Moral Event Horizon territory for Selim, if he hasn't crossed it already by even threatening Billie like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, this is gonna be pretty horrific if it ends like that. I mean, we're talking Moral Event Horizon territory for Selim, if he hasn't crossed it already by even threatening Billie like that.
    Selim seems to be even more Kaine that Kaine himself. They twisted his mind and turned him into a literal monster, even if he's the most human lookalike. Still, killing a baby is one thing that it should never EVER happen in the comics, no matter how sick or twisted the story is. Making the deformed clone to be the most human of all and save Billie at the last second would be an appropiated end, even more if he turns against Selim and kill each other.

Niffleheim

In Saladin's run the villains that I can't stand are Snatcher and Selim. Give me Frost Pharaoh any day

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Selim seems to be even more Kaine that Kaine himself. They twisted his mind and turned him into a literal monster, even if he's the most human lookalike. Still, killing a baby is one thing that it should never EVER happen in the comics, no matter how sick or twisted the story is. Making the deformed clone to be the most human of all and save Billie at the last second would be an appropiated end, even more if he turns against Selim and kill each other.
    That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    In Saladin's run the villains that I can't stand are Snatcher and Selim. Give me Frost Pharaoh any day
    Frost Pharaoh is pretty cool, I'll give you that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/miles...med/1139801193

So i came across this, was this mentioned elsewhere and i just missed it? Good ol Taskmaster is targeting Miles. Which immediately makes me think of Spider-Men II so i wonder if that'll get acknowledged. And the title for the volume is pretty interesting considering whats going to happen in Amazing Spider-Man.

i hope no clones survive after this. too much murder.