Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
Loos like Miles will have two stories in the upcoming Marvel Voices issue one with Anya and one with Black Panther and a different suit in both of them.

Latinx and Proud" Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
Writer: Julio Anta
Artist: Enid Balám
Inks: Oren Junior
Colorist: Federico Blee

“I’m so proud to participate in this MARVEL VOICES anthology, and honored to have the opportunity to tell this story–a multi-generational conversation between Anya Corazon, Miles Morales, and his mother Rio about the term 'Latinx,'" says Anta. "While this is no doubt a contentious topic within our community, I hope that this comic helps to explain it, and makes a case for inclusive language and respecting each other’s personal identities.”

"¿De Donde Eres? " Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Black Panther
Writer: David Betancourt
Artist: Alitha E. Martinez
Inks: José Marzan Jr.
Colorist: Bryan Valenza

"The chance to be the first writer that is both Puerto Rican and African American to craft a story for Miles Morales was an opportunity I could not pass up," says Betancourt. "There isn't a Super Hero in all of comics that means more to me and I'm excited to have contributed to this Spider-Man's mythos."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-comunidades-1
Two characters I wanted Miles to interact with more; I might check this out. Some of the other stories look interesting too.