Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2259

so how much has Ben Reilly interacted with Miles? And what does Ben know about the surviving clone of Miles?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so how much has Ben Reilly interacted with Miles? And what does Ben know about the surviving clone of Miles?
    They met in Spider-geddon IIRC, nothing much came of it.
    As of now Ben hasn't been around since that, he's on a space mission for Iron man's C-lister team of heroes w/Frogman among a few others who won't be on a radar for Korvac making a play for Galactus's ship.

Preview for #30:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/09/24/ma...spider-man-30/

I'm liking how the suit looks in action.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 09-24-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Preview for #30:

Well, all that writing in a journal building him up to getting a writing scholarship .

The art here makes the new suit look like if Scarlet Spider Kaine and ITSV Miles had a baby.

I'm proud Miles knows what a Mandroid is.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Preview for #30:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, all that writing in a journal building him up to getting a writing scholarship .

The art here makes the new suit look like if Scarlet Spider Kaine and ITSV Miles had a baby.

I'm proud Miles knows what a Mandroid is.
    That's pretty cool, actually.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Preview for #30:

Suit looks better on page than it does on covers, but I'm still iffy on how it looks in motion.

I'm also really thinking this run is going to end with Miles graduating, this scholarship stuff has been brewing in the background for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Suit looks better on page than it does on covers, but I'm still iffy on how it looks in motion.

I'm also really thinking this run is going to end with Miles graduating, this scholarship stuff has been brewing in the background for a while.
    Well, Ahmed's been moving Miles' forward in terms of family so having him graduate doesn't seem too off base.

At the same time it would be kind of funny if Miles graduates while Kamala and Sam are still perpetually in high school because neither have ongoing books and I feel like Kamala will be stuck in high school because of the Disney+ show.

That would honestly be a continuity error. Sam is younger by a year or two, but Kamala and Miles were shown together getting a tour of ESU from Squirrel Girl (who's already at the university) in an issue of Marvel Rising. That means they're the same age - which I believe to be 18, as Miles's mother and Kamala's sister-in-law have both given birth since Secret Wars, which means a year has passed at least since then - and Kamala was 16 when she debuted before SW, which caused an eight month timeskip. If Miles graduates high school, then Kamala should as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That would honestly be a continuity error. Sam is younger by a year or two, but Kamala and Miles were shown together getting a tour of ESU from Squirrel Girl (who's already at the university) in an issue of Marvel Rising. That means they're the same age - which I believe to be 18, as Miles's mother and Kamala's sister-in-law have both given birth since Secret Wars, which means a year has passed at least since then - and Kamala was 16 when she debuted before SW, which caused an eight month timeskip. If Miles graduates high school, then Kamala should as well.
    Ages and chronology in comics can be messy .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ages and chronology in comics can be messy .
    Anyone remember that Venom had a time jump that aged dylan up lol

Hee is a quick question. I know Miles was in the Ultimate Universe and is now is 616. When he appears in 626 does he already have his spider powers or do they redo like a quick origin for him?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Anyone remember that Venom had a time jump that aged dylan up lol
    That one really gets me, no comic shenanigans just "Dylan is a teenager now" despite the oldest he's ever been stated to be before was twelve.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Hee is a quick question. I know Miles was in the Ultimate Universe and is now is 616. When he appears in 626 does he already have his spider powers or do they redo like a quick origin for him?
    Yeah, his spider-powers carry over to 616 and the closest we get to an explanation is in Ultimate End, where at the end, he wakes up and he's in 616 with his living family and supporting cast, though Spider-Man Annual #1 back in 2018 also gives him a pre-Spider-Man flashback story set around the time of Secret Invasion.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, his spider-powers carry over to 616 and the closest we get to an explanation is in Ultimate End, where at the end, he wakes up and he's in 616 with his living family and supporting cast, though Spider-Man Annual #1 back in 2018 also gives him a pre-Spider-Man flashback story set around the time of Secret Invasion.
    Still have no idea what they were thinking with that annual, such a bad idea that thankfully never gets addressed anywhere else. Liked the bit between Miles and Aaron though, as usual lol.