Page 117 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Loos like Miles will have two stories in the upcoming Marvel Voices issue one with Anya and one with Black Panther and a different suit in both of them.

Latinx and Proud" Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
    Writer: Julio Anta
    Artist: Enid Balám
    Inks: Oren Junior
    Colorist: Federico Blee

“I’m so proud to participate in this MARVEL VOICES anthology, and honored to have the opportunity to tell this story–a multi-generational conversation between Anya Corazon, Miles Morales, and his mother Rio about the term 'Latinx,'" says Anta. "While this is no doubt a contentious topic within our community, I hope that this comic helps to explain it, and makes a case for inclusive language and respecting each other’s personal identities.”

"¿De Donde Eres? " Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Black Panther
    Writer: David Betancourt
    Artist: Alitha E. Martinez
    Inks: José Marzan Jr.
    Colorist: Bryan Valenza

"The chance to be the first writer that is both Puerto Rican and African American to craft a story for Miles Morales was an opportunity I could not pass up," says Betancourt. "There isn't a Super Hero in all of comics that means more to me and I'm excited to have contributed to this Spider-Man's mythos."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-comunidades-1
    Two characters I wanted Miles to interact with more; I might check this out. Some of the other stories look interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. Considering both Miles and Anya started out as spider-powered heroes in Brooklyn, it's a shame they don't interact more often. Also, still waiting (and hoping) for a Spider-Man 2099 story in this vein, too.
    At this rate Miles and Miguel will have an actual interaction in a movie before they even say a word to each other in the comics.

Miles and Anya finally interacting is nice .

Shocker has a terrible track record with Miles .

And Shocker knows it. There's a reason he decided to get away from the Spider-Men and go to New Jersey... where he ended up fighting Kamala instead.

Regarding the Voices stories, we can assume the second one is set before Clone Saga. The Anya one is set at some point after this week's issue.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-28-2021 at 11:46 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Shocker redemption please, not jobbing he can take Miles IMO.Not in like a fair fight but w/ circumstances like civilians,etc.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    At this rate Miles and Miguel will have an actual interaction in a movie before they even say a word to each other in the comics.
    Ha, yeah. Speaking of 2099 and Miles, I did like the 2099 variant cover for him a couple of years back. Glad that design made it into the game.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Hmm... maybe that's who Miles should be dating next. I vote to bring her in for a couple of arcs.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Hmm... maybe that's who Miles should be dating next. I vote to bring her in for a couple of arcs.
    I’ve been saying this for yeeeeeeeeears, lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Too bad she’s living in San Francisco now with Black Widow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    They have barely interacted if ever.This is the same thing as BP and Storm dating because they are POC royalty, but that had more basis than this.
    Although Starling is discount Black Cat and aside from Lana others aren't that good anyway.Gwen's "relationship" w/ him was horrible and forced.
    This also seems forced but a Robin and Spoiler approach might work.If they do ever do commit to this, make it stick.A hookup would be boring af, or maybe they just reveal he's bi or something.

Well, they were kind of a thing in the last cartoon. Maybe? I guess? It was kind of unclear.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Too bad she’s living in San Francisco now with Black Widow.
    It was more head-fanon wanting, more than anything, lol. Especially when they first tried pushing Miles and Gwen. Both being teens in 616 and with similar powers and connections to the Spider-family, it just made more sense, especially since Anya wasn’t being used for quite a while. It would have helped bring her back into the limelight as well, having her be a semi regular in Miles cast, being of similar age, background, etc.

Like I said, it was just more or less head-Fanon for me, lol

Extraordinary Member

Well, they were kind of a thing in the last cartoon. Maybe? I guess? It was kind of unclear.
    Was that a thing?Because I completely blanked out on it, tbf show was boring af but did they allude to anything?

It was more head-fanon wanting, more than anything, lol. Especially when they first tried pushing Miles and Gwen. Both being teens in 616 and with similar powers and connections to the Spider-family, it just made more sense, especially since Anya wasn’t being used for quite a while. It would have helped bring her back into the limelight as well, having her be a semi regular in Miles cast, being of similar age, background, etc.

Like I said, it was just more or less head-Fanon for me, lol
    Depends on execution , a Tim steph kinda thing would be great but that kind of relationships haven't been written in a long time, probably would be forced.But it would be a good limelight for Anya, I remember when they were pushing her and sidelining all the other Spider-women but they did away w/ that pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Was that a thing?Because I completely blanked out on it, tbf show was boring af but did they allude to anything?
    They kind of hang out a little, Anya said she could kiss him once, and they went as each other's prom dates. It was basically just that.

Extraordinary Member

I mean they’re both teen Puerto Rican Spider-Family members that live in Brooklyn. Seems like they should have spent SOME time together by now.