Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Maybe, but what about all the relationships he's formed with other heroes in 616? Why get rid of that
    It's a trade.
    I'd rather he get an actual role in the world he is in and a decent supporting cast rather than his 616 relations.
    Again most people don't care about the champions in general compared to 1610 fanbase from what I have seen on forums.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It's a trade.
    I'd rather he get an actual role in the world he is in and a decent supporting cast rather than his 616 relations.
    Again most people don't care about the champions in general compared to 1610 fanbase from what I have seen on forums.
    really? I thought everybody hated 1610 after Ultimatum. And do people really not care about Champions?

Anyway, most heroes don't have a consistent supporting cast. The question is, do they need it? And why can't he get one in 616?

Incredible Member

As long as Miles has powers, he will have a role as a hero in any universe he finds himself, it doesn't matter if Peter is alive, dead, never existed, or if there are now 50 Peter Parkers for each State, Miles as he is now would never stop being Spider-Man or jump through the multiverse for that matter for such a lame reason. He stopped trying to be just Peter's replacement when he talked to Ultimate Aunt May, "don't do what Peter would do, do what Miles Morales would do" he is no longer just doing it for Peter's memory or legacy, nor is he beholden to whatever activties Peter happens to engaged in at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    As long as Miles has powers, he will have a role as a hero in any universe he finds himself, it doesn't matter if Peter is alive, dead, never existed, or if there are now 50 Peter Parkers for each State, Miles as he is now would never stop being Spider-Man or jump through the multiverse for that matter for such a lame reason. He stopped trying to be just Peter's replacement when he talked to Ultimate Aunt May, "don't do what Peter would do, do what Miles Morales would do" he is no longer just doing it for Peter's memory or legacy, nor is he beholden to whatever activties Peter happens to engaged in at any given time.
    This, it would be totally out of character to do otherwise.

Also a few Miles easter eggs have been spotted at the Avengers Campus attraction

This is giving me Marvel's Spider-Man (the cartoon) vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is giving me Marvel's Spider-Man (the cartoon) vibes.
    The W.E.B. came fron the cartoon, and their headquarters are the same building as the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    The W.E.B. came fron the cartoon, and their headquarters are the same building as the ride.

They were really banking on getting to make another season after a Disney ride like Guardians did .

Extraordinary Member

really? I thought everybody hated 1610 after Ultimatum. And do people really not care about Champions?

Anyway, most heroes don't have a consistent supporting cast. The question is, do they need it? And why can't he get one in 616?
    Even after ultimatum I have seen more fans of 1610 than champions.There are other young people teams like Young Avengers,the younger mutants type stuff that is much more popular.Also seems like MCU will do Young avengers with Kate bishop and patriot and kamala will be put on the team.
    It would be more interesting in 1610 but it can work in 616 as well

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    That isn't special to miles.Most heroes with powers would do heroic stuff.
    It's about why they do it/motivation .
    If it's not Peter and miles's mom make something else up.
    Doesn't have to be a death.
    I'm gonna leave this topic here.
    Cheers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Even after ultimatum I have seen more fans of 1610 than champions.There are other young people teams like Young Avengers,the younger mutants type stuff that is much more popular.Also seems like MCU will do Young avengers with Kate bishop and patriot and kamala will be put on the team.
    It would be more interesting in 1610 but it can work in 616 as well
    Oh, I haven't seen many fans of 1610 myself, at least that I can remember. Also, I don't remember young mutants being that popular. As for the Young Avengers, they don't have a current comic, do they?

No they don't, not as a team. But individual members do - America Chavez is in the middle of a mini and Wiccan and Hulkling appear in Guardians of the Galaxy. Speed's been popping up in X-Factor, as he's still dating Prodigy, a relationship that started in the last Young Avengers series.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No they don't, not as a team. But individual members do - America Chavez is in the middle of a mini and Wiccan and Hulkling appear in Guardians of the Galaxy. Speed's been popping up in X-Factor, as he's still dating Prodigy, a relationship that started in the last Young Avengers series.
    Yeah, individually they're still going. I just meant as a team. Although Champions are also ending, right?

Here's some Spider-Verse 2 news for everyone, Jessica Drew has been confirmed and will be played by Issa Rae.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...ve-1234963163/

Yeah, individually they're still going. I just meant as a team. Although Champions are also ending, right?
    Champions isn't ending, it just got delayed for event reasons I believe.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's some Spider-Verse 2 news for everyone, Jessica Drew has been confirmed and will be played by Issa Rae.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...ve-1234963163/

Champions isn't ending, it just got delayed for event reasons I believe.
    That should be interesting. And that's good to know. Thanks, Dragonick.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...ve-1234963163/.
    Not who I would have figured for Jessica at all, unless they're doing a really different take on her.