Page 16 of 151 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Not a bad look, like kinda fun really.
    Nice, it would seem Miles is destined to be a hero no matter the reality.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Definitely wouldn't mind if there was a series by Zub with just the trinity alongside the Champions book.

Like how DC has (or had) the Trinity book along with the Justice league book.
    I had been thinking, they'd make nice mini series, ala Marvel Rising. Do a new story arc per "season."

To the very least I'd like one focusing on the trio finally reuniting Sam with his dad because that is a storyline that is long overdue.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Nice, it would seem Miles is destined to be a hero no matter the reality.
    Perhaps, though given the Squadron Supreme of America and its dark secret(s) . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So he's basically Tim Drake? It mentions a previous partner dying, who would probably be based on Jason Todd.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So he's basically Tim Drake? It mentions a previous partner dying, who would probably be based on Jason Todd.
    Considering the issue is supposed to be about the Young Squadron fighting Deadpool, and possibly uncovering some dark secrets about the Squadron Supreme in the process . . . I wonder what really happened to the previous Falcon Nighthawk had.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering the issue is supposed to be about the Young Squadron fighting Deadpool, and possibly uncovering some dark secrets about the Squadron Supreme in the process . . . I wonder what really happened to the previous Falcon Nighthawk had.
    I think Newsarama mentioned in their article that the previous one was killed.

The Comicbook.com article that was linked to says that as well. The previous one is basically Jason Todd, which means Miles is based on Tim. Plus Miles has wings like Tim had in New 52 Teen Titans.

As for Deadpool... he's been cast as the Deathstroke to the Young Squadron's Teen Titans.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I had been thinking, they'd make nice mini series, ala Marvel Rising. Do a new story arc per "season."

To the very least I'd like one focusing on the trio finally reuniting Sam with his dad because that is a storyline that is long overdue.
    This reminds me that we've never seen the trio together in a single cartoon.

We had Miles and Sam in Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles and Kamala in Marvel's Spider-Man, and that's about it.

Sam wasn't even the Nova in Ultimate Alliance 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

We had Miles and Sam in Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles and Kamala in Marvel's Spider-Man, and that's about it.

I keep thinking there needs to be a Champions cartoon with these 3 as the stars. But then I remember that the current animation style for Marvel cartoons suck and second guess myself. If they do make a champions cartoon then I want it in the style of Toni Infante's covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I keep thinking there needs to be a Champions cartoon with these 3 as the stars. But then I remember that the current animation style for Marvel cartoons suck and second guess myself. If they do make a champions cartoon then I want it in the style of Toni Infante's covers.
    The last season of Marvel's Spider-Man had Ironheart and Cho (for some reason). Probably the closest we've gotten to most of the Champions being in a cartoon together.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

And even in those cartoons I don't think they ever interacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    And even in those cartoons I don't think they ever interacted.
    Miles and Kamala interacted once when Miles talked to her about dealing with SpOck.

I think Miles and Sam were in at least one scene together?

Ummmm.....yeah, so the two are super powered, and Miles ..can fly??...would it have been too much to just make Miles like Kid Hyperion? Not only inspired, but he could've been really lit!

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Ummmm.....yeah, so the two are super powered, and Miles ..can fly??...would it have been too much to just make Miles like Kid Hyperion? Not only inspired, but he could've been really lit!
    That would be an interesting (and inspired) idea, yeah.