Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I don't know how I'd feel about Selim becoming a Kaine. It kinda feels like that would be leaning a bit too much into the storyline of the original, plus I feel like Selim is more the type to want to be with his brothers even if it's in death.
    Maybe, but usually, when we talk about clones, the deformed ones (like Spidercide) tend to die, while the one who have a more human appearance tend to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Maybe, but usually, when we talk about clones, the deformed ones (like Spidercide) tend to die, while the one who have a more human appearance tend to survive.
    True, but the tragic scene of Selim rejecting a cure after his brothers have died and peacefully joining them holds a certain appeal to me.

Astonishing Member

True, but the tragic scene of Selim rejecting a cure after his brothers have died and peacefully joining them holds a certain appeal to me.
    I'm not buying that, entirely. Selim clearly has something wrong in his psyche, like most of clones, honestly. So I wouldn't be surprised if he turns against his "brothers" at some point.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm not buying that, entirely. Selim clearly has something wrong in his psyche, like most of clones, honestly. So I wouldn't be surprised if he turns against his "brothers" at some point.
    Hmm, really?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, really?
    It wouldn't be the first time something like this happens. How many times have we seen mad sciencists making messes with living being they create out of nowhere (like clones) to have control over them? And in many cases that backfire at them and the "creatures" rebel against their creators, showing signs of mental issues like absolute apathy or bloodlust.

Niffleheim

I'm enjoying my own smaller version of the bad batch I can't wait for a "good clones follow order" line from one of the clones.

It wouldn't be the first time something like this happens. How many times have we seen mad sciencists making messes with living being they create out of nowhere (like clones) to have control over them? And in many cases that backfire at them and the "creatures" rebel against their creators, showing signs of mental issues like absolute apathy or bloodlust.
    Hmmm . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I'm enjoying my own smaller version of the bad batch I can't wait for a "good clones follow order" line from one of the clones.
    That would be something.

Extraordinary Member

I really hope the weird one is explored here while the human type dies.They need to differentiate these stories from the clone saga.
    The already copied the name and premise.I'm just waiting for the twist.
    Also 50 pages.Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I really hope the weird one is explored here while the human type dies.They need to differentiate these stories from the clone saga.
    The already copied the name and premise.I'm just waiting for the twist.
    Also 50 pages.Congrats
    Thanks for the congratulations. And yeah, it would be interesting to see more of Mindspinner and Shift.

Lol, themes that harken back to Frankenstein!

wonder how miles is going to prove his innocents with the clone who is killing those scientist
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    wonder how miles is going to prove his innocents with the clone who is killing those scientist
    Yeah, that's what I'd like to know, too.

I wonder how Selim mastered understanding "Gluuurp."

I'm curious to find out exactly what Assessor is.

That variant cover and Carolyn Trainer, even with her redesign, has still not fought Miles .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Selim's brothers should not trust him, why kill scientists who could help cure you, the smartest thing to do would be to keep them captative.