Page 122 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Issue #31 preview:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/08/ma...spider-man-31/

It was just a question Tiana, chill. lol
    oof, I dealt with that before. RED FLAG

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Miles actually should be 18. If the creator of the character confirms he's straight, that actually means a lot.

I don't think that's "most people" I've never heard anyone say that. A lot of the people I know are excited for Miles to be one of the few black characters in a relationship with a black woman.
    Yeah, Miles was 16 when he first arrived in 616, but since then Rio's had a full pregnancy, so that's nine months right there. We also know Miles had a birthday, twice (the annual between Bendis and Ahmed's runs, and then one of Ahmed's issues). That does make him 18.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Issue #31 preview:

Yep. Miles better watch it.

However, I like these types of 'natural' conflicts that comes from differences in personality. It is understandable that Tiana have trust issues but she will have to grow and see that the problem is her and not Miles.

Issue #31 preview:

Now that I think about it I don't think the two of them have ever even seen each other out of costume, now I can really see the Black Cat influences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Now that I think about it I don't think the two of them have ever even seen each other out of costume, now I can really see the Black Cat influences.
    Personally I don’t think they’ll be a thing for to much longer. Ahmed is constantly switching things up in this run especially when it comes to love interest and friends in his circle. Imo It just feels like all his arcs to me don’t have a lasting effect on miles or his development other than the inclusion of his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Personally I don’t think they’ll be a thing for to much longer. Ahmed is constantly switching things up in this run especially when it comes to love interest and friends in his circle. Imo It just feels like all his arcs to me don’t have a lasting effect on miles or his development other than the inclusion of his sister.
    I can agree with you on that, besides Billie and Shift almost everything that's happened could be ignored come next run.

I can agree with you on that, besides Billie and Shift almost everything that's happened could be ignored come next run.
    Damn I forgot all about Shift that clone saga really came and went with the quickness lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, has it ever crossed your mind that Miles fans love him the way that he is in the very same manner you want Peter left as he is. There's plenty of space to create a character that is Bi without touching Miles. Him being black/ Puerto Rican and young is a mind-numbing reason to make him Bi. The only reason he hasn't had more steady relationships than peter is because....HE IS A CHILD! Young black people are making decisions about sexual identification to the same tune white people are...??? Prodigy was made into a bi person, Aqualad was made into a bi person. There's not some kind of mass population of fans screaming for this, so naw he's good. He just fine having g heterosexual relationships.
    I'm not saying he should be made Bi, just saying what would happen if he did and why it would make sense.And you think any one much less writers cares about what CBR forums have to say then you have another thing coming.Idk why you see some offended by the idea, you haven't countered any one of the points.Only thing you've said is we have enough, and I don't want him to be Bi.

Let's just drop it.And if you disagree w/ something then just leave it be left in the dust instead of digging out post from pages ago to make a point that's not even related to the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like Tiana is too aggressive and standoffish for Miles' tastes, at least in the long-term.
    Yeah, tbf to her maybe she just had a long day, def/ overreacting though.Maybe vulture kept tabs on her all the time, or maybe they are foreshadowing an abusive ex-bf.Also Miles telling her to leave is kinda condesending, I would also be a bit snarky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Damn I forgot all about Shift that clone saga really came and went with the quickness lol.
    Being honest it not overstaying it's welcome was probably one of its greatest strengths.

Niffleheim

Even Ultimatum and Uncle Aaron? Too many things ties them to Miles to just forget what happened to them
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Even Ultimatum and Uncle Aaron? Too many things ties them to Miles to just forget what happened to them
    They REALLY need to pull the trigger wholesale on Miles and the Ultimate Universe, i dont know if they are prepping an event or what but this tiptoeing is gettin old.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Issue #31 preview:

That convo is painfully real. Lol

I think Ultimatum is easy to forget. With Aaron we're basically just back to like Bendis' post-Secret War run where Miles thinks he's dead even though he probably isn't.

Ultimatum didn't accomplish anything and Aaron not being around was how most of the last run was and how this run started, and being honest I don't feel Aaron played much of a role since his return.

This is the swayart (Joshua Swaby) variant for #31. The zipper was on some older concept art for the suit

I like the seams in his mask; looks neat.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 10-10-2021 at 04:37 PM.