Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 521
  1. #361
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    I really love that take on the spider emblems, it's still recognizable but also distinct. It's also kinda funny considering before he was so well known as an artist, he got a ton of attention for cosplaying Miles years ago.

  2. #362
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I really love that take on the spider emblems, it's still recognizable but also distinct. It's also kinda funny considering before he was so well known as an artist, he got a ton of attention for cosplaying Miles years ago.
    Same here. I'm also really looking forward to seeing his Static in action for Milestone's big comeback. Would be nice if we could get a crossover between Static and Miles, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  3. #363
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    762

    Default

    He has a very cool take on Miles and he also has some nice cosplay of him too

  4. #364
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. I'm also really looking forward to seeing his Static in action for Milestone's big comeback. Would be nice if we could get a crossover between Static and Miles, too.
    Probably the Marvel/DC crossover i'd like to see the most.

    As an aside, would really like to see Miles get paired up with Magneto(somehow) and have Mags point out Miles should be doing so much more with his bio-electricity beyond just "being a human-sized taser". Chalk this up to another disappointing aspect of Miles' The End issue, we didn't really get to see anything from an aged, wiser, experienced Miles Morales more than what he's been doing since he was 13. Would be amazing to see an Adult Miles in his Prime literally being a Spider-Magneto.

  5. #365
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Probably the Marvel/DC crossover i'd like to see the most.

    As an aside, would really like to see Miles get paired up with Magneto(somehow) and have Mags point out Miles should be doing so much more with his bio-electricity beyond just "being a human-sized taser". Chalk this up to another disappointing aspect of Miles' The End issue, we didn't really get to see anything from an aged, wiser, experienced Miles Morales more than what he's been doing since he was 13. Would be amazing to see an Adult Miles in his Prime literally being a Spider-Magneto.
    Same here. At the very least, he could try channeling his bioelectricity to stimulate his nervous system in a way that would (further) boost his speed and reflexes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  6. #366
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  7. #367
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    25,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I doubt he appears tin the issue, but with Sam Wilson kind of being an amalgam of Gwen Stacy and Jason Todd, I guess that firmly places Miles as the Tim Drake expy in Heroes Reborn.
    Meanwhile Gwen becomes an amalgam of Barbara Gordon and Harley Quinn.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  8. #368
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Why does he look white here?

  9. #369
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why does he look white here?
    The coloring for 616!Miles' skin has kind of always been inconsistent, unfortunately. He ranges from being slightly lighter in tone to Miles to sometimes essentially being a White Latino.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  10. #370
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    The coloring for 616!Miles' skin has kind of always been inconsistent, unfortunately. He ranges from being slightly lighter in tone to Miles to sometimes essentially being a White Latino.
    See, this is part of why I just don't really get this character in relation to the main Miles...he doesn't even really look like him.

  11. #371
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Yeah Spider-Men 2 was a mistake lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  12. #372
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Yeah Spider-Men 2 was a mistake lol
    No argument here .

  13. #373
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    See, this is part of why I just don't really get this character in relation to the main Miles...he doesn't even really look like him.
    Since 616 Miles introduction I've always taken that his look was intentionally designed to take after his mother, as our Miles tends to usually be designed with more of Jeffersons features.

  14. #374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Yeah Spider-Men 2 was a mistake lol
    "Sitting in A Tree" handled it a lot better when they just made Jefferson "Scorpion" on Earth-65.

  15. #375
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blank_space View Post
    Since 616 Miles introduction I've always taken that his look was intentionally designed to take after his mother, as our Miles tends to usually be designed with more of Jeffersons features.
    Rio's usually pretty dark though, or at least darker than this guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •