Page 76 of 151 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's an interesting point, and speaking of Champions, there is the whole issue of Roxxon trying to neutralize and discredit teen heroes and not helping matters is that some of Miles's own personal struggles have made him unwittingly add credence to the spin against teen heroes. Helping matters even less is that his clones went on a spree of kidnapping, mayhem, and even murder while wearing his costume, so I'm expecting severe repercussions for his reputation as Spider-Man, at least.
    Well it just wouldn’t be Spider-Man without something happening that drags the hero’s name through the mud now would it?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well it just wouldn’t be Spider-Man without something happening that drags the hero’s name through the mud now would it?
    Unfortunately, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Are there any heroes you'd like to see Miles team-up with?

Black Panther is probably the team-up I'd want the most and I've wanted Miles and Luke Cage to work together since he and Jessica showed up to give Miles that little pep talk.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

Black Panther is probably the team-up I'd want the most and I've wanted Miles and Luke Cage to work together since he and Jessica showed up to give Miles that little pep talk.
    Black panther.
    More Spider-man mentoring
    Falcon or Cap whatever he is in comics rn.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You'd hope they would do something different with Miles...

Mighty Member

Ben Reilly. Daredevil (Matt). Victor Mancha.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    You'd hope they would do something different with Miles...
    I mean, Otto's reputation got obliterated rigjt before he he became Doc Ock again, Spider-Men just have it like that :P

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I mean, Otto's reputation got obliterated rigjt before he he became Doc Ock again, Spider-Men just have it like that :P
    Yeah that's why I said you'd hope they do something new with Miles instead of doing the same thing again and again...
    And Ock was a villain(to the MU at least) playing a hero so it kinda makes sense.

Incredible Member

Cloak and Dagger, if Miles ever addresses his Ultimate memories in a storyline it would be neat to see him actively try to trigger some memories by seeing the 616 versions of his past friends, also since Dagger messes around with light maybe she can mention or Miles can come up with the idea to use his camo to actively bend light differently to blind or stun a group enemies without having to rely on his mega venom blast and wearing himself out, Insomniac has already played with this idea a little bit.

And i know i've said this before but by that same line of thought, get him to interact with Magneto and have him mention that Miles is thinking too small with his ability to generate bio-electricity, and we all know what that'll lead to Miles being able to do.

Niffleheim

With heroes I mostly want team-ups with only Kamala, Sam and sometimes Peter in another Spider-Men but the ones I enjoy the most are his team-ups with villains and antiheroes. Like I wouldn’t mind another Rhino, Venom or Otto team ups.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-31-2021 at 12:24 AM.

I kind of want to see how he interacts with the Fantastic Four, particularly with the younger members of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I kind of want to see how he interacts with the Fantastic Four, particularly with the younger members of the family.
    It would actually be kind of funny if he got along with Johnny...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Both of those would be great, particularly given that when Miles's videogame spinoff set him in Harlem, I kept thinking about Luke Cage popping up to give him some advice. Speaking of Black Panther, one of the Marvel covers celebrating Miles's 10-year anniversary was a Black Panther cover with T'Challa accompanied by Miles in the Advanced Tech Suit, so that would be cool, too, especially if the Advanced Tech Suit turned out to be a vibranium-weave upgrade. As for others, I'd like Miles and Blue Marvel and Miles and Night Thrasher, with Blue Marvel in an inspirational role similar to Reed Richards with Peter Parker and Night Thrasher and Miles having a street-level hero friendship similar to Peter with Daredevil/Matt Murdock.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Niffleheim

I still insist that Miles is the best villains and antiheroes rehabilitator lol! His track record is supreme lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I still insist that Miles is the best villains and antiheroes rehabilitator lol! His track record is supreme lol
    Could you get us up to speed on what he has done, quantity and quality wise.I have heard this before

Ig this is why he has a terrible rogue's gallery after 10+ years of existing.
    Can't have one if you rehabilitate them LOL.