Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
Yeah, it's kinda strange he obviously wants her to be important but she doesn't have much of a presence in the book if I'm being honest. At this point I don't really see her as a love interest with big future prospects.

Now that it's confirmed Taskmaster is after Tiana and not Miles anybody got theories on who's behind it? My money's on Tombstone because she tried to kill him or Vulture for family reasons.

Also that fight was a little off, Miles has dodged gun and laser fire before how is he getting hit by an arrow twice? Speaking of the arrow the under armor of the suit was completely worthless it couldn't even stop a glancing blow how can it protect him from anything.

Overall not a strong issue and considering this whole problem looks like it will be resolved in the next issue makes this feel like filler until the Beyond arc.
Tasky can hit Miles from range IMO, Spider-sense can dodge attacks but not all of them not to mention Tasky knows Peter's movement type as well.Even though I doubt Tasky could tag Peter he can tag Miles.My prob. was how Tasky was just as fast as him and holding his own in cqc, that made no sense.

And I forgot about the armor and I think the writer did too

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
Yeah I know Taskmaster is cool but honestly this one time you probably could've just used a new villian so I don't have to think about it feats on display here lol.
Facts, would have been a great issue to introduce a new rogue for him