Page 140 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2259

That Spider-Verse trailer is so good.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Are we getting Pavitr Prabhakar!?

I will lose my **** if we get the Indian Spider-Man
    I think this kinda confirms it, I can't imagine Mumbattan could mean anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Are we getting Pavitr Prabhakar!?

I will lose my **** if we get the Indian Spider-Man
    Looks like it.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 12-04-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I think this kinda confirms it, I can't imagine Mumbattan could mean anything else.
    Absolutely, India represent baby!

Also trailer looks amazing.Miguel vs Miles got me hyped af.

Miguels been working out, also love how aggressive he is.They portrayed his person well w/out even having to say word so far.

Miles looks great, so does Gwen.Not sure how I feel about the ship but the writing is on point so I'm sure it'll work, hopefully they don't push it back into comics though.

Also part 1, this is gonna be massive huh

A few screens of his new suit:

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

I wouldn't even be mad if that got adapted into the comics (or Insomniac Games' Spider-Man 2) one of these days.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

(Unpopular?) opinion: Miles looks better with the graffiti circled spider. It fits his personality better and distinguishes from Peter even further. I would love it to see it imported into the comics and the games.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Speaking of on unpopular stuff. These movies are seemingly the only ones to care about the Miles/Gwen ship. Gee I wonder why

Niffleheim

It’s a different medium and audience so they can explore whatever direction they want to take. It won’t work in the comic for long IMO
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Speaking of on unpopular stuff. These movies are seemingly the only ones to care about the Miles/Gwen ship. Gee I wonder why
    Yeah the one thing I dislike about these, otherwise it's a perfect Miles.

I liked Miles' mecha and Super Sentai figurine collection, lol. I think I spotted a "Pokémon" card too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    (Unpopular?) opinion: Miles looks better with the graffiti circled spider. It fits his personality better and distinguishes from Peter even further. I would love it to see it imported into the comics and the games.
    I think it works here because this version of Miles really leans into being an artist, which has been kind of spotty with other Miles'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I remember back when this film was advertised as being based on "Sitting in a Tree," back when the comics were promoting this relationship as the next big thing .

I also wonder if that Spider-Women movie is still happening or stuff from it might get folded into part 2.
    I liked Miles' mecha and Super Sentai figurine collection, lol. I think I spotted a "Pokémon" card too.
    I figure it's foreshadowing Leopardon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I don't see it happening unless they go out of their way and do something like kill Shift and Miles picks up Tagging in memory of his brother or something since Shift does tag.

Even so, i'd say his logo is slowly becoming his actual Comic Spider logo, becoming more refined as he grows as a hero until he has the real deal.

Also is it just me or is this suit missing the webbing over it? Kinda looks a little undone without it.

Astonishing Member

Better Spider-Man suit than Miles' new one in the books. Still prefer the suit from the first film though. Glad Gwen's only had a few tweaks. Gwen's costume in Edge of Spider-Verse #2 was an instant classic.

Astonishing Member

Looks like Gwen's suit was updated too. She has sneakers now instead of ballet shoes.
    Web pattern on the top of the hands/wrists as well:

I like both updates.