Page 68 of 151 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/miles...med/1139801193

So i came across this, was this mentioned elsewhere and i just missed it? Good ol Taskmaster is targeting Miles. Which immediately makes me think of Spider-Men II so i wonder if that'll get acknowledged. And the title for the volume is pretty interesting considering whats going to happen in Amazing Spider-Man.
    Good catch, I haven't seen this anywhere else. I assume that's the cover for issue #31. And you're right about the title the description is also interesting and could be part of it as well.
    Happy tenth anniversary, Miles Morales! The young Spider-Man has run the gauntlet of his very own Clone Saga—but the shocking fallout will leave Miles and the people he loves permanently changed. You may think we’re joking or blowing it out of proportion — but we are not! Change is on the horizon — and as a who’s who of Miles Morales Spider-Creators web together a celebration of his first decade in comics, it’s time to look ahead to his future! And although for Miles, the scars are fresh and his path is uncertain, the future has never looked brighter. Celebrate Miles’ birthday in style, and join mighty Marvel for an anniversary celebration like no other!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i hope no clones survive after this. too much murder.
    Agreed, the only redeemable one is the most unstable.

Ultimate Member

So i came across this, was this mentioned elsewhere and i just missed it? Good ol Taskmaster is targeting Miles. Which immediately makes me think of Spider-Men II so i wonder if that'll get acknowledged. And the title for the volume is pretty interesting considering whats going to happen in Amazing Spider-Man.
    Amazon has the cover and Taskmaster is there as is Starling hugged up on Miles with his mask up.

Odd that they would do preorders this early. Normally they would pop up when an issue is out.

Niffleheim

Spider-Men II has loomed LARGE in Saladin's run just like the Russos/Feige have tried to make Thor The Dark World in to a thing and saving it from being the least fave mcu movie. I'm not complaining i'm just amused how much Ahmed saved that little crossover from irrelevancy
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-17-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Spider-Men II has loomed LARGE in Saladin's run just like the Russos/Feige have tried to make Thor The Dark World in to a thing and saving it from being the least fave mcu movie. I'm not complaining i'm just amused how much Ahmed saved that little crossover from irrelevancy
    .... how so? just curious.

probably cause he used 616 miles morales
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

I have nothing against new suits, but I hope Miles will return to his original one in the future. Possibly when the whole thing with the clones is cooled off.

Niffleheim

I’ve already daydreamed of an encounter with Carnage who then rips the suit to shreds

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    probably cause he used 616 miles morales
    Also I think 616 Miles sent Taskmaster after Miles and Peter
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-19-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I have nothing against new suits, but I hope Miles will return to his original one in the future. Possibly when the whole thing with the clones is cooled off.
    I highly doubt this suit is a hard replacement for his classic suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I'd guess it's gone before February of next year, it's too dramatic of a change to be permanent. What's kinda funny is that tpb description talks about looking toward Miles' future, but the suit that will be featured in most of it looks like something he'd wear before he gets his first real suit.

BANNED

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I’ve already daydreamed of an encounter with Carnage who then rips the suit to shreds
    Considering the designer for the new costume included concept art of a more fitting (and somewhat armored) suit underneath, I'm willing to bet if that happens, we'll see that under-suit used instead.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Solicit for issue #31 dropped

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #31
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • Christopher ALLEN (A) • Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    It’s a date night for Spider-Man, and no one informed Taskmaster that three’s a crowd.
    Why does the greatest mercenary in history have Miles in his sights?
    Can Tiana Toomes, A.K.A. Starling, do anything to keep her new beaux alive?

Niffleheim

I hope we get Black Ant in this story too playing cupid like Taskmaster

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Solicit for issue #31 dropped

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #31
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • Christopher ALLEN (A) • Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    It’s a date night for Spider-Man, and no one informed Taskmaster that three’s a crowd.
    Why does the greatest mercenary in history have Miles in his sights?
    Can Tiana Toomes, A.K.A. Starling, do anything to keep her new beaux alive?
    They really need to give us more consistent interactions between these 2 if we are gonna be invested

When was the last time these 2 talked.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    They really need to give us more consistent interactions between these 2 if we are gonna be invested

When was the last time these 2 talked.
    Ahmed has been trying to make Starling a thing and I know know if it's working as fans have been asking when will Lana return. It sucks he doesn't use Lana more as in this continuity they are best friends and she loves him.