Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2259
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Ahmed has been trying to make Starling a thing and I know know if it's working as fans have been asking when will Lana return. It sucks he doesn't use Lana more as in this continuity they are best friends and she loves him.
    I like Starling but I think Lana need to be used more, the easiest way to better intergrate her into Miles' cast is to make her Billie's regular baby sitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    They really need to give us more consistent interactions between these 2 if we are gonna be invested

When was the last time these 2 talked.
    The last time they talked was issue #22, which was almost entirely dedicated to their interaction. Before that their most meaningful conversation was probably their first meeting.
    Ahmed has been trying to make Starling a thing and I know know if it's working as fans have been asking when will Lana return. It sucks he doesn't use Lana more as in this continuity they are best friends and she loves him.
    Ahmed's usage of the cast is very weird to me. Lana's nonexistent, Ganke's barely relevant except relationship drama, Starling is the supposed love interest but their interactions are sparse, and I feel like he tried to make Judge more relevant then dropped him. I can't properly describe it, but it feels almost empty or hollow for lack of better words.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I like Starling but I think Lana need to be used more, the easiest way to better intergrate her into Miles' cast is to make her Billie's regular baby sitter.
    I really like that idea, it also mitigates the "Miles has to save the day while babysitting" stories that might pop up in the future.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    The last time they talked was issue #22, which was almost entirely dedicated to their interaction. Before that their most meaningful conversation was probably their first meeting.

Ahmed's usage of the cast is very weird to me. Lana's nonexistent, Ganke's barely relevant except relationship drama, Starling is the supposed love interest but their interactions are sparse, and I feel like he tried to make Judge more relevant then dropped him. I can't properly describe it, but it feels almost empty or hollow for lack of better words.

I really like that idea, it also mitigates the "Miles has to save the day while babysitting" stories that might pop up in the future.
    Who would mess with Spider-Man's little sister when she has a babysitter that's a super powered mutant that creates explosions with her fingers? lol

Niffleheim

His last long relationship was with Hydra Bishop and now Miles will be with Toomes. There is no way in hell Starling and Spider-Man becomes a thing BUT I hope it gives us good interesting stories.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-19-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post

Yeah that checks.They need to do more if they want people to be invested in this.

Yeah.His cast is already underdeveloped af for how long he's been around and how much he's been pushed.

Ehhhh.... people would lose their **** and start calling it sexist.They have done so on much less.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    His last long relationship was with Hydra Bishop and now Miles will be with Toomes. There is no way in hell Starling and Spider-Man becomes a thing BUT I hope it gives us good interesting stories.
    Seems like it will.Better than alt. reality Gwen but that's a very low bar.

I miss Hydra bishop, such a cool idea that could have been built into a great relationship.

I’ll take Lana over starling anyday of the week I still don’t care for her character even now.

Hydra Bishop was barely a thing and just...kind of random in hindsight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    I’ll take Lana over starling anyday of the week I still don’t care for her character even now.
    I too would also like more Lana.

Though at least it's now also possible for her to appear in Champions. The team is divided right now, but Lana appeared there as recently as two issues ago.

Marvel Voices: Comunidades announced. Miles is in it.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...1-announcement
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-20-2021 at 10:56 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Though at least it's now also possible for her to appear in Champions. The team is divided right now, but Lana appeared there as recently as two issues ago.

Marvel Voices: Comunidades announced. Miles is in it.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...1-announcement
    Somebody finally remembering the White Tiger's.

What will the next Marvel Voices be?

Niffleheim

I'll check this out simply because I want to see Berto interacting with Sam and Miles.

Alright so that's straight up Miles as Venom in Dark Ages right?

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

This is giving me some kind of weird 90's/anime pastiche vibes.

Looks like they're evoking Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

100 percent, that costume also looks amazing. Is it just me or does it look like he lost that left arm?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Looks like we'll be in for some very interesting times as far as Miles is concerned this October.
    The spider is always on the hunt.