Page 71 of 151 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Wonder what happened to Miles in this universe. Interesting look. And I always wanted to see future versions of Miles.
    I think this is the first future version of Miles to get an actual storyline, so I'm super excited for it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Wonder what happened to Miles in this universe. Interesting look. And I always wanted to see future versions of Miles.

Are we sure that's Sue? Considering how young she looks and the ponytail. Are we sure that's not an older Valerie?
    She has forcefields and we know from different covers as well it's Sue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I think this is the first future version of Miles to get an actual storyline, so I'm super excited for it.
    We have a miles the end AU future story already.It was a solo as well.This is the 2nd one if i'm not missing anything.

Extraordinary Member

Just read the issue and so disappointed.I could not come up with a more generic and safe way to end this if I tried.

spoilers:
    There is no big change.The solicits saying there was is a complete lie.The kid doesn't die.Mind Spinner and Selim kill each other or it looks.Shift turns and saves the kid to no one's surprise.Then Shift paints on a wall and gets booggered by the kid.They are brothers now and Shift is a part of the family.
    I just..... is this really the best they could do.The big story of Ahmed's run.And he's a part of Beyond as well.
    And this is him increasing the stakes and I felt nothing, and nothing happens.And we got a Miles clone to deal with now.....
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just read the issue and so disappointed.I could not come up with a more generic and safe way to end this if I tried.

spoilers:
    There is no big change.The solicits saying there was is a complete lie.The kid doesn't die.Mind Spinner and Selim kill each other or it looks.Shift turns and saves the kid to no one's surprise.Then Shift paints on a wall and gets booggered by the kid.They are brothers now and Shift is a part of the family.
    I just..... is this really the best they could do.The big story of Ahmed's run.And he's a part of Beyond as well.
    And this is him increasing the stakes and I felt nothing, and nothing happens.And we got a Miles clone to deal with now.....
    end of spoilers
    The Spider-Man trope of bridges is wildly annoying. I hated every bit of this.

Didn't feel like this story was necessary at all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    The Spider-Man trope of bridges is wildly annoying. I hated every bit of this.
    Same.
    And they should differentiate Miles, not give him similar tropes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Didn't feel like this story was necessary at all.
    Worst part is this was their big story, not filler.

Niffleheim

Even though I knew how it was going to end from the get-go I was still nervous all through reading the issue. A good arc but a bit too wholesome of an ending.

It wasn't terrible by any stretch of the imagination, but it was just a very meh story. Between this and the ultimatum arc I'm starting to think the big story talk can't be backed up, spoilers:
    I mean aside from Shift sticking around is really anything noteworthy about this arc?
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

It wasn't terrible by any stretch of the imagination, but it was just a very meh story. Between this and the ultimatum arc I'm starting to think the big story talk can't be backed up, spoilers:
    I mean aside from Shift sticking around is really anything noteworthy about this arc?
    end of spoilers
    Planting the seeds for the next volume?

Taskmaster shows up for a reason....

Now you got a new issue with Miles-that solves maybe one but opens the door for another.

This clone saga isnt as damaging as I thought it will be
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

end of spoilers
    Not really.Ahmed has lost all credibility.
    In solicits they were repeatedly hammering in the fact that this will change everything forever.Much more than usual, and he failed to deliver even a decent change.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    This clone saga isnt as damaging as I thought it will be
    It's not damaging at all.
    We barely got any mind games, heck we got a happy ending with no struggle to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Close, it’s another alternate universe.
    They were right actually, it's set in an alternate future. There's a big time skip between issues 1 and 2, that's why Peter has grey hair on that cover.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman