Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/miles...med/1139801193

So i came across this, was this mentioned elsewhere and i just missed it? Good ol Taskmaster is targeting Miles. Which immediately makes me think of Spider-Men II so i wonder if that'll get acknowledged. And the title for the volume is pretty interesting considering whats going to happen in Amazing Spider-Man.
Good catch, I haven't seen this anywhere else. I assume that's the cover for issue #31. And you're right about the title the description is also interesting and could be part of it as well.
Happy tenth anniversary, Miles Morales! The young Spider-Man has run the gauntlet of his very own Clone Saga—but the shocking fallout will leave Miles and the people he loves permanently changed. You may think we’re joking or blowing it out of proportion — but we are not! Change is on the horizon — and as a who’s who of Miles Morales Spider-Creators web together a celebration of his first decade in comics, it’s time to look ahead to his future! And although for Miles, the scars are fresh and his path is uncertain, the future has never looked brighter. Celebrate Miles’ birthday in style, and join mighty Marvel for an anniversary celebration like no other!
Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
i hope no clones survive after this. too much murder.
Agreed, the only redeemable one is the most unstable.