Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

It is an an unused design for an Advanced Suit, here's what it would've look like:

I don't know why they didn't include it, I like it personally and found it kinda weird they went with an odd number like 19 for the costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It is an an unused design for an Advanced Suit, here's what it would've look like:

I don't know why they didn't include it, I like it personally and found it kinda weird they went with an odd number like 19 for the costumes.
    This does look pretty cool .

Incredible Member

Ah. Interesting an unused design got a Pop, probably would have preferred either The End or 2099 myself but thats neat i guess.

Sweet updated design.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Ah. Interesting an unused design got a Pop, probably would have preferred either The End or 2099 myself but thats neat i guess.
    Agreed. I would replace the eyesore that is called "strike suit" with either of those two suits as well.
    Wow, that suit looks unfinished and very washed. No wonder it is unused.

(Plenty of "suits" in my post.)
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That's actually pretty cool. Maybe they'll incorporate it into the sequel game(s).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The Avengers Assembly book is getting a sequel

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...stitute-book-2

The Avengers Assembly book is getting a sequel

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...stitute-book-2
    I didn't know the first book had already come out.

This is really giving me Secret Hero Society vibes.

how often are Miles' mother's family members featured in a story? How often has that been explored?

Jefferson Davis has changed his last name to Morales. I guess Marvel finally noticed he shared his name with a confederate president who owned slave plantations.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jefferson Davis has changed his last name to Morales. I guess Marvel finally noticed he shared his name with a confederate president who owned slave plantations.
    i never knew that
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

New Year new thread
    Ahmed sure putting his stamp on Miles mythos. Another small but I noticed was that Miles used his venom blast in a similar fashion to his game version

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    .......so i guess Danika don't exist anymore, she didn't even get a dishonorable swept under the rug "it didn't work out" word bubble.(which is weird considering her frequent use throughout the new game, just for new complicated wrinkle that both didn't need to be a thing and only risks hurting Miles and Ganke's friendship) Quite a bit to like in this issue, but just these little avoidable things that make me tilt my head.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 01-06-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how often are Miles' mother's family members featured in a story? How often has that been explored?
    Only really once, towards the beginning of Spider-Man (2016-2018) we are introduced to Rio's mom, which only leads to one thing then she drops off the face of the earth, which is a really shame, could have been civllian thorn in Miles' life as Spider-Man.

Astonishing Member

I always felt that was overblown. Even then, it's just a name.