Page 139 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2258
  1. #2071
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    And it's part one which means another movie is already confirmed. I also love the new suit, the more polished emblem really sells it.

  2. #2072
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    First look at the sequel
    This movie single-handedly carrying the Miles/Gwen ship .

    I'm curious why Miles is grounded. Spider-Man screw-up?

    Does Miguel have energy-webbing? Was that 2099 at the end? I wonder what he wants with Miles. He shouldn't be jumping so many dimensions?

    The red lines remind me of the current suit.

    Sony really banking on this as a franchise.

  3. #2073
    Spectacular Member XenobladerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Looks like Gwen's suit was updated too. She has sneakers now instead of ballet shoes.

  4. #2074
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Looks like Gwen's suit was updated too. She has sneakers now instead of ballet shoes.
    I prefer the ballet shoes, but I guess she's more "casual" now.

    Also Miguel looks buff. Like DCAU Superhero buff.

  5. #2075
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    I am pumped for this. Also since marvel does love their comic tie-in's, it occurs to me that Miles and Miguel have never actually had a true story together so I have to image there's going to be some Miles Morales 2099 story at some point next year.

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    I like Miles' new suit; it's simple but it works.
    You know with both this and the Insomniac game adding red stripes to his arms, I imagine when Miles goes back to his classic suit in the comics, they'll add that flourish in as well.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  6. #2076
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    862

    Default

    There’s a lot to talk about in that teaser. (And I’m tired from work) But new designs for both Gwen and Miles. Crazy Animation and Part 1? Damn

  7. #2077
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I am pumped for this. Also since marvel does love their comic tie-in's, it occurs to me that Miles and Miguel have never actually had a true story together so I have to image there's going to be some Miles Morales 2099 story at some point next year.
    I wonder if they'll ignore any of the past 2099 stuff in the comics to do it or that whole convoluted 2099 reboot.

  8. #2078
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Miles hairline is still the best

  9. #2079
    Spectacular Member XenobladerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    You know with both this and the Insomniac game adding red stripes to his arms, I imagine when Miles goes back to his classic suit in the comics, they'll add that flourish in as well.
    I'd be down for that. It's better than just going back to his regular old costume, imo.

  10. #2080
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Also, assuming this 2-parter actually adapts the Inheritors storylines from Spider-Verse/Geddon, I specifically want this moment from the comic to get adapted:

    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  11. #2081
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Also, assuming this 2-parter actually adapts the Inheritors storylines from Spider-Verse/Geddon, I specifically want this moment from the comic to get adapted:

    If these movies can actually make the Inheritors compelling, my hats off to the creators.

    Although I wouldn't be surprised if they use different villains.

  12. #2082
    Amazing Member JustLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Somewhere, in a galaxy far far away...
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Honestly hoping we don't get the Inheritors lol. I'd rather have more obscure and fun villains from the comics. Those rumors about the Spot got me really hyped.

    Anyways, this looks hella cool! Can't wait to see more from this movie. 2099 looks imposing asf btw. Buff as hell. Wonder why he's fighting Miles.

  13. #2083
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    Are we getting Pavitr Prabhakar!?



    I will lose my shit if we get the Indian Spider-Man

  14. #2084
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    I'd be down for that. It's better than just going back to his regular old costume, imo.
    Same, a return to form with a little extra added on.

  15. #2085
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I prefer the ballet shoes, but I guess she's more "casual" now.

    Also Miguel looks buff. Like DCAU Superhero buff.
    yeah it like he got henry cavill build. thats one way to show he is different
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •