Page 123 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2259
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    This is the swayart (Joshua Swaby) variant for #31. The zipper was on some older concept art for the suit
    I like the seams in his mask; looks neat.
    I like the mask a lot more here, even the lenses look like they're popping out and polished.Much better IMO

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This is the swayart (Joshua Swaby) variant for #31. The zipper was on some older concept art for the suit
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I like the mask a lot more here, even the lenses look like they're popping out and polished.Much better IMO
    Agreed. It's a complex design, but given how much effort was put into it by the original artist, it'd be nice to see that reflected more across the board, like here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Giving me tacticool vibes here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmm, considering the new costume was inspired by "techwear" fashion design, you might be onto something there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fr, I dig it though.I'd like it if he had stylized colored lenses on his normal costumes as well(not holo coloured like Mk4 w/ Peter) but something like this.Also I like his spider-sense as potrayed as lines instead of Zags like w/ Peter.Little diff. make it for me

Also unrelated but legacy superman just came out w/ a reporter(not 100% on the reporter thing) no less

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Fr, I dig it though.I'd like it if he had stylized colored lenses on his normal costumes as well(not holo coloured like Mk4 w/ Peter) but something like this.Also I like his spider-sense as potrayed as lines instead of Zags like w/ Peter.Little diff. make it for me

Also unrelated but legacy superman just came out w/ a reporter(not 100% on the reporter thing) no less
    I've heard. (And on that same unrelated note, he is indeed a reporter and hacker . . . who is also some kind of invulnerable. We'll see where it goes.)

Is it strange that even though I kind of like this uniform. I have been fixated on that zipper. If he gets punched in the face, that's gonna leave a mark!

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Is it strange that even though I kind of like this uniform. I have been fixated on that zipper. If he gets punched in the face, that's gonna leave a mark!
    I'm the same way I keep seeing it as a nose.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I'm the same way I keep seeing it as a nose.
    Good point there. Zipper might not be so practical for that.

Extraordinary Member

Read the issue, meh.

1)Taskmaster was wanked here.He's not Vixen, he doesn't copy powers he copies moves, so how is he as fast as Miles?Peter's owned Tasky a few times and Ik Peter is physically and intellectually superior to Miles(much more than most think, feats wise Peter is in another class) on top of much more experience and Spider-sense along w/ better web use/manip but still.Miles should be able to win when Tasky showed his face, specially w/ Starling.
    2)Relationship is fine, nothing good or bad
    3)Tasky going for Starling is something IG

Hopefully it picks up

That new costume is Craptacular

Fantastic Member

The new issue was kinda meh and it seems Saladin wants Starling to be real important but that red flag toxic behavior is not doing any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    The new issue was kinda meh and it seems Saladin wants Starling to be real important but that red flag toxic behavior is not doing any favors.
    Yeah, it's kinda strange he obviously wants her to be important but she doesn't have much of a presence in the book if I'm being honest. At this point I don't really see her as a love interest with big future prospects.

Now that it's confirmed Taskmaster is after Tiana and not Miles anybody got theories on who's behind it? My money's on Tombstone because she tried to kill him or Vulture for family reasons.

Also that fight was a little off, Miles has dodged gun and laser fire before how is he getting hit by an arrow twice? Speaking of the arrow the under armor of the suit was completely worthless it couldn't even stop a glancing blow how can it protect him from anything.

Overall not a strong issue and considering this whole problem looks like it will be resolved in the next issue makes this feel like filler until the Beyond arc.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Yeah I know Taskmaster is cool but honestly this one time you probably could've just used a new villian so I don't have to think about it feats on display here lol.

Mighty Member

Issue was Ok. I thought it was obvious that Tasky would be after Starling. It doesn't help that I'm not a big fan of the character.

And yeah, I'm already done with Miles' new duds. It just doesn't have the pop of his iconic, classic look. It's not the worst costume ever, but I won't be sorry to see it go when it's time comes.