Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Isn't Cable mom a clone of Jean?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Isn't Cable mom a clone of Jean?
    Yes. The Summers family tree is super weird
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

The only reason I bring up Miles' mom here is because that was always by far my biggest issue with Miles' transition to the main universe. It always bugged me that Bendis would say everything still happened but then also refuse to elaborate how he and everyone else suddenly fit into the new setting or even show Miles' reaction to his mom suddenly coming back to life. Like, her death was a significant turning point in his story in the Ultimate Universe tone-wise, and completely shifted his relationship with his dad to what it is today.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    The only reason I bring up Miles' mom here is because that was always by far my biggest issue with Miles' transition to the main universe. It always bugged me that Bendis would say everything still happened but then also refuse to elaborate how he and everyone else suddenly fit into the new setting or even show Miles' reaction to his mom suddenly coming back to life. Like, her death was a significant turning point in his story in the Ultimate Universe tone-wise, and completely shifted his relationship with his dad to what it is today.
    Didn't he attack Venom precisely because he remembered what happened to Rio?

Fantastic Member

If we had to question his mom, we'd also have to question Aaron too and i don't think ahmed would intend for that to happen, like why would Molecule Man bring back Aaron but not also be responsible for Rio?

For anyone interested, here's a look inside the upcoming graphic novel

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    For anyone interested, here's a look inside the upcoming graphic novel
    Oh hey, Ganke made it in! This is for that teen hero book with Kamala and Ms. Marvel, right?

And I'm guessing those are original female villains? They don't seem to be anybody in particular that I recognize.

Its actually an unrelated solo thing