Page 77 of 151 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Are there any heroes you'd like to see Miles team-up with?

Black Panther is probably the team-up I'd want the most and I've wanted Miles and Luke Cage to work together since he and Jessica showed up to give Miles that little pep talk.
    Now that the X-Men has an official team in NYC, I'd love to see Miles team up with Synch. They have similar personalities and I think it'd be a dope caper for both of them.
    Mutant and Proud!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Now that the X-Men has an official team in NYC, I'd love to see Miles team up with Synch. They have similar personalities and I think it'd be a dope caper for both of them.
    Oh, that would be a great one, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Nikolas Draper-Ivey did some art of Miles' new suit
    https://twitter.com/NikDraperIvey/st...66890306203654
    HAPPY SPIDER-MAN DAY! Had to show my mentor
    @TheChaseConley
    some love with his new design. I’ve been so busy with a Static that I hadn’t had a chance to draw it. I’m so glad it’s being well received. He deserves it. As usual, I aimed for a more cinematic feel.

While I'll cop to being a bit mixed on the new suit, I do like Nikolas Draper-Ivey's art on Static and I did like his earlier concept for a team-up between Static and Miles.

The suit has grown on me quite a bit over time, especially after seeing alot of fanart for it and how much people seem to like it. It will all depend on how it looks in the actual books though.

The suit has grown on me quite a bit over time, especially after seeing alot of fanart for it and how much people seem to like it. It will all depend on how it looks in the actual books though.
    As always.

Miles' 10th anniversary is this week so maybe we'll get some preview art featuring his suit. Maybe even find out who else will be working on issue #30.

Insomniac has released some statistic about the game and apparently people have played the game collectively for over 11,000 years.

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/s...36667346903040

Fantastic Member

Do you think Miles is more popular with casual crowd than T'challa? I love both characters and want them both to shine but Marvel has yet to do the obvious team up adventure between the two heroes, at this rate I don't think it will happen no matter how many times fans ask for a Miles and T'challa team up.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Do you think Miles is more popular with casual crowd than T'challa? I love both characters and want them both to shine but Marvel has yet to do the obvious team up adventure between the two heroes, at this rate I don't think it will happen no matter how many times fans ask for a Miles and T'challa team up.
    It will, obviously.
    They have fought together twice in recent memory as well.Man-thing and BP finale.
    Just need to wait for the solo team-up.

Not yet imo, MCU and Chadwick Boseman's great performance I would say BP is more popular.Specially since he is his own character and Miles has a title from the (arguably)most popular character in Marvel so many people just know about Miles from that but don't care about him(Depends on if you mean popular as in how many about his existence or are fans anywhere from casual to extreme).

Both are incredibly popular and great characters(in specific mediums).

Hopefully they do team up soon.

Mighty Member

I like it, I just don't like how much of Kaine's Scarlet Spider suit it steals. Which means Kaine as Scarlet Spider is now a non-starter. Again. Very disappointing.

That aside, I am digging it. I still think his original is the more timeless, and readily identifiable, but it's a good look.

Extraordinary Member

This looks nice.
    I dig it, but it looks different on other art pieces, depends on how it's drawn in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I like it, I just don't like how much of Kaine's Scarlet Spider suit it steals. Which means Kaine as Scarlet Spider is now a non-starter. Again. Very disappointing.

That aside, I am digging it. I still think his original is the more timeless, and readily identifiable, but it's a good look.
    Yeah, this looks way too much like Kaine's suit to me.

I don't think it's a non-starter for Kaine coming back if only because this is likely temporary.

If Kaine needs to come back he can just get a new suit. Even though they don't really look alike besides colors:

Miles getting a new suit is one of the things I wanted most for this run. I feel like in this time in Miles' life, where he is moving on into adulthood, it seemed a bit odd to me that he'd have the same costume design he had since he was 13. I think it helps give a sense of progression, like getting an upgraded armor set in a RPG.

And if this suit is only temporary, I hope the next suit is different from his original one. I want Miles to move forward rather than backward. Of course, it can inspired by his original suit like The End and 2020 suits were.