Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2259
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When was the last time that was even brought up? I think maybe his dad was mentioned in the Zub run, but that's about it.

Sam is like the only one with a single family household. He also has a younger sister like Miles.
    I thought that was where the story was going when Sam and Kaldera were going to go after retrieving his helmet from the Corp. but nope. The only time that I clearly remember when Finding Jesse was the story was when he teamed up with Rider.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    I remember a while ago Ahmed hinted on twitter that Miles and Ben might meet up during this Beyond storyline. It kind of got me thinking that maybe Beyond Corp hired Taskmaster to get rid of Miles in order to make Ben the one and only Spider-Man.
    Ahmed's involved with writing Beyond so it would make sense Miles would play some role.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Ahmed's involved with writing Beyond so it would make sense Miles would play some role.
    That it would. Also, we've finally made it to one hundred pages of the Miles Morales/Ultimate Spider-Man Appreciation Thread this year! Congratulations!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

My guess is Ben is gonna try to wine and dine Miles with being Spider-Man and having Beyond backing them, maybe have Miles be his successor as the "real Spider-Man" instead of Peter's, Miles says no and all hell breaks loose.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    My guess is Ben is gonna try to wine and dine Miles with being Spider-Man and having Beyond backing them, maybe have Miles be his successor as the "real Spider-Man" instead of Peter's, Miles says no and all hell breaks loose.
    That's if Beyond is setting up Ben to slip back into an antagonist role a la Clone Conspiracy. Hopefully not, but I could see a Beyond Corp representative trying to neutralize Miles by winning him over to their side, even if not using Ben as the new "friendly neighborhood" face of that particularly dubious corporation. Still would be interesting to see them interact, given how Miles has his own clone brother Shift, who'll most likely back him up against the Beyond Corp and its agents, Ben included, if necessary.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's if Beyond is setting up Ben to slip back into an antagonist role a la Clone Conspiracy. Hopefully not, but I could see a Beyond Corp representative trying to neutralize Miles by winning him over to their side, even if not using Ben as the new "friendly neighborhood" face of that particularly dubious corporation. Still would be interesting to see them interact, given how Miles has his own clone brother Shift, who'll most likely back him up against the Beyond Corp and its agents, Ben included, if necessary.
    But if Miles knows somethings up won't be tell the others.And more importantly Beyond has way too much stuff for miles to handle, or even the Spider-fam.
    You won't beat them with venom blasts or webs, you need genius guys for that.
    And won't Julia see this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    But if Miles knows somethings up won't be tell the others.And more importantly Beyond has way too much stuff for miles to handle, or even the Spider-fam.
    You won't beat them with venom blasts or webs, you need genius guys for that.
    And won't Julia see this coming.
    I'm not really expecting every ancillary Spider to get roped into this.

Extraordinary Member

I'm not really expecting every ancillary Spider to get roped into this.
    Not talking about Spiders although they would be a part, Champions and avengers.
    Beyond is a big threat

Fantastic Member

Looks like issue 29 will get a second print, out 9/22.
    E9lyS6kWYAQq5qh.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Looks like issue 29 will get a second print, out 9/22.
    E9lyS6kWYAQq5qh.jpg
    It looks less like Kaine with the pink (or is it magenta ?).

It looks less like Kaine with the pink (or is it magenta ?).
    Apparently it's supposed to be hot red in color

Also more variants

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Apparently it's supposed to be hot red in color

Also more variants

Miles hasn't had a lot of face-time with the FF, come to think...

I'm reminded of Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom where Miles interacted more with Dr. Strange than Peter did.

Extraordinary Member

I'm reminded of Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom where Miles interacted more with Dr. Strange than Peter did.
    I would like to see him interact w/ the kids in FF.Not just reed's and sue's , all of them.

That was.... something.I honestly won't understand how Marvel f*cked a Spider-man show up so bad.Don't like to think about it.

Looking back at the different variant covers quite a few of them are with characters Miles hasn't interacted with before. I hope that changes because some of the interactions could be pretty cool.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Looking back at the different variant covers quite a few of them are with characters Miles hasn't interacted with before. I hope that changes because some of the interactions could be pretty cool.
    That's variants for you